SuperDitkaMan's Nagy and Pace Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
1 Kyle Fuller he is not a number one cb never should have been picked in the first round. I thought he would come around but he may not even make the team this year.
2. Lamar Houston I know his injuries have plagued him however even when healthy he hasn't been what we expected. I don't think that's going to change
3 Bobby Massie I had hope when we got him however he is average at best in the run game and anyone with speed has a field day with him unless he gets help not gunna change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AussieBear

wooden thomas??

well ya know ill be selling some wooden ones soon... diecast too..

less see...

everyone gotz ta have bronze diesel

174188195201410161743032475790545604_001.jpg

splatter and dodge

latest

some sidney cause it sounds like sydney

Brand-New-ThomasFriends-Sidney-Wooden-Magnetic-Engine-Railway.jpg

but on to the die casts.. will have

rocky

s-l300.jpg

both yellow victors vuuryeants

Thomas-Take-n-Play-Yellow-Victor-Die-Cast.jpg

6.jpeg

d199

s-l300.jpg

both these fucks
Thomas-Friends-Thomas-The-Tank-Engine-Metal-Magnet-Trains--font-b-Sir-b-font-font.jpg

etc etc etc

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kyle long is the most obvious disappointment here atop the list. I honestly could see him retiring after this season.

Same could be said for McPhee.

Trevathon will probably continue to be a disappointment, as will White.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am really high on Kevin White, Kyle Fuller, and Deiondre Hall. So those 3 are the most likely to let me down.

Why the fuck would you be high on those 3 players? All hurt last year. Literally zero reason to be high on them.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This thread is so bad that a post by Kyle Long would make it better.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Sanchez was picked up for the sole purpose of grooming the QB they drafted. he is staying. Langford and Amos are gone

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why the Connor Shaw hate? I thought he looked good last year in preseason before the injury...

Why all the Connor Shaw love? He looked good in a preseason game against 4th string players & all the sudden gets hyped up. Connor is the QB that may not make it. He is under sized, injury prone & has less experience then Sanchez. He hasn't played in a regular season NFL game proving he can play yet.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Why all the Connor Shaw love? He looked good in a preseason game against 4th string players & all the sudden gets hyped up. Connor is the QB that may not make it. He is under sized, injury prone & has less experience then Sanchez. He hasn't played in a regular season NFL game proving he can play yet.

THANK YOU.

Only Bears fans get excited about a 5 good passes against 4th string defenses in pre season action LOL

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
1 Year NCAA Wonders: From PT Willis to Cam

That's the conumdrum we face with Trubs.

We're either getting Cam or Peter Tom

Cam's 1 year as starter at Auburn:

2,854 yards, 30 TD, 7 INT, 66.1 completion percentage, 1,473 rushing yards, 20 TD

Result: #1 overall pick in 2010. Pro Bowl QB

Peter Tom's 1 year as starter at Florida State:

61.0 comp.pct.
3124yds
9.0 yards per comp
20tds
9ints
150.7 rating

Result: 3rd Round pick. Like every Bears QB under Ditka...HORRIBLY groomed by his archaic RUN first offense, despite BIG arm, good accuracy, and ideal size.

Trubs 1 year as starter at NC:

3748yds
30tds
6ints
68comp pct
8.4 yds per comp
157.9 rating

Result: TBD

So we'll see. You hope things turn out like Newton, but he could just as easily flame out of the league like PTW did.

Interesting thing is Newton and PTW were picked right about where they belonged. Newton was a FORCE that year like.few before him. PTW led the Seminoles to an Orange Bowl victory, but his lack of playing before that as a 5th yr senior put him in the talented but RAW category.

If the 2017 draft proved anything, it's that teams will now draft QBs based on POTENTIAL moving forward.

If this thinking was around in 1990...PTW would've been a 1st round selection.

Love it or hate it...the Bears started a NEW ERA in the NFL draft. One that the Chiefs and Texans picked up on quickly.

The Bears opened Pandora's Box in the 2017 NFL Draft. You will see 1yr wonder QBs going in the 1st round in every draft that has one.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
how did the Bears start a new era if you're already naming other times this has happened?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
We drafted trubs because of the talent he showed. How many years he started had nothing to do with what he showed. If he did play one more year then we would have had no shot at him, he would have went 1st overall. If we redrafted today CLV would take him with the No.1. I don't think we started a trend, in fact if Trubs fails we may have started the opposite trend of what you are thinking.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He's our pick no analysis matters anymore except when he hits the field in the NFL. Everything said means shit now and isn't going to change what is. Now let's just let it play out and if the plan doesn't work in a few years we push reset button again big fucking deal

Status
Not open for further replies.