Can you see these stats??

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think quite a few of them are overly optimistic. If Glennon has that sort of year, then we are going to have some very nice trade bait next season. I think 14.5 sacks for Floyd is attainable, but unlikely. I would be happy with anything over 10. I would love for Meredith to be a 1,000 yard receiver, just not so sure I see it yet. Last year he had Alshon to help keep defenses honest, will be a different story this year with him being the #1.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think quite a few of them are overly optimistic. If Glennon has that sort of year, then we are going to have some very nice trade bait next season. I think 14.5 sacks for Floyd is attainable, but unlikely. I would be happy with anything over 10. I would love for Meredith to be a 1,000 yard receiver, just not so sure I see it yet. Last year he had Alshon to help keep defenses honest, will be a different story this year with him being the #1.

Yeah they seem to be a bit high on most but doable by all of them. Meredith numbers would be hard for him with so many other players around him that will get attention and with him having to get on the same page with a new QB. A QB will usually find a go to guy in camp and preseason so until we see who that is it's hard to say Meredith will go for a 1,000.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I stopped reading when I saw that they have a back-up, scrub, QB that we picked off the scrap pile setting a Bears record for yards in a season...

:obama:

Cutler must be encouraged that Glennon will probably break all of his records for sacks and lost yardage from them.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
those are overly aggressive stats....maybe a couple players hit it, but I don't see this at all......

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remember when OP predicted like 15 Bears players to set career highs last season, and only 1 did? Good times..

AussieBear

so if da glennon has dat year.. u wanna twade him and start da unknown//? or u bout dat trade da polish sausage angle

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Stopped reading after 5.5 or greater ypc for all three backs.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
so if da glennon has dat year.. u wanna twade him and start da unknown//? or u bout dat trade da polish sausage angle

I happily trade him for 2 1st rounders. Never going to happen though. Glennon sucks and Trubisky will start by the end of the year.

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
Shit, I would be happy if we had these stats on Madden....

If this is the case we are probably going to the NFCCG...., so no I cannot see these stats occurring.

Washington

Liked Posts:
The Glennon and WR stats seem a tad high. I also don't see Floyd being able to stay on the field enough to get to 14.5 sacks.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't see Trevathan getting that many tackles with that injury. This sucks to consider because he's an awesome player, but I'm skeptical of him even being able to suit up by October. I wouldn't count on him getting back to normal until the 2018 season. He's going to be salivating too, because if Akiem Hicks, Jaye Howard, and Eddie Goldman are all healthy, those linebackers are going to have some good games.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Cutler must be encouraged that Glennon will probably break all of his records for sacks and lost yardage from them.

But not for int's or fumbles or being a douche bag or incompletions and i'm willing to bet you he doesn't break his record for sacks.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Remember when OP predicted like 15 Bears players to set career highs last season, and only 1 did? Good times..

Remember when you were laying on your back getting tea bagged by your buddy Stanley?? Good times for you...lol

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remember when you were laying on your back getting tea bagged by your buddy Stanley?? Good times for you...lol

What does this have to do with you being wrong all the time?