Floyd putting on some muscle

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Now you want to get 'The Thread' back on track ... LOL .... Wasn't you that derailed the thread? LOL! Now you are calling Floyd fat? OMG! Are you serious? You are calling Floyd fat? Really?

This just tells me, and it should others, that YOU have no idea of what you are actually talking about when it comes to actual Football, you just don't know WTF you are talking about!

Wow...you can read, right? Go back and bold the portion of the quote where he called Floyd "fat." I'll wait... That fog machine must have done some serious damage.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
53b3e0f199064b92549a761034286ddd.jpg

b8f71ad10eae13db3f7c89a7466a73d1.jpg

part-the-mists-of-time.gif

CryoFX-Co2-Special-Effects-Cannon-Jets-rocking-the-stage-at-a-music-festival-party.gif

It's amazing to me that the Dbag's, that don't even understand what was said in the past, want to speak up now, not knowing any history except other than the ultimate trolls ..... Can you even explain why you even posted this? Do you even have a clue as to why? Your small mind won't even know .....

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Now you want to get 'The Thread' back on track ... LOL .... Wasn't you that derailed the thread? LOL! Now you are calling Floyd fat? OMG! Are you serious? You are calling Floyd fat? Really?

This just tells me, and it should others, that YOU have no idea of what you are actually talking about when it comes to actual Football, you just don't know WTF you are talking about!

.... did you even read my post..?

You know what.. I'm done. I'm sick of trolls like you ruining the ccs experience for me and a quite a few others here. I'll just report you and, if need be, move on to other boards that don't tolerate this kind of behavior.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Wow...you can read, right? Go back and bold the portion of the quote where he called Floyd "fat." I'll wait... That fog machine must have done some serious damage.

Dude.... That was Novak that called Floyd Fat, but I guess you are not smart enough to figure that out?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude.... That was Novak that called Floyd Fat, but I guess you are not smart enough to figure that out?

This "troll" isn't going to work on me. I'm not biting.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
.... did you even read my post..?

You know what.. I'm done. I'm sick of trolls like you ruining the ccs experience for me and a quite a few others here. I'll just report you and, if need be, move on to other boards that don't tolerate this kind of behavior.

The difference between you and me is, after this post, I'm going to go to bed and sleep comfortably, while you will keep looking for some poster to try to troll and be an idiot with. YOU are an embarrassment to ChiCitySports.com no matter how you try to twist, or reverse your weak posts upon everyone.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anywho, to get this thread back on track after the unnecessary derailment...

Putting on muscle is never a bad thing, obviously.. I do question the poster that suggested he needed to add fat. I disagree entirely, as that is completely counter-intuitive to the type of player Floyd is. He's a speed, edge rusher. He's supposedly up to 250 now and, at a very lean 250. That's the near ideal weight for a player at his position, and with his skill set.

Putting on weight just to put on weight (aka fattening) is something that power rushers do. Floyd isn't a power rusher. He'll also never be a dominating force against the run. And that's okay! As long as he's getting to the QB with a semblance of consistency, no one will care.

Where? The portion where he calls him "lean?" I mean, that's twice in the span of 4 or 5 posts you've demonstrated a complete lack of reading comprehension. I asked you to bold the portion of his post where he called Floyd fat, and that was the response I got? Interesting...

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BearPride is the master of self-stultifying agresion.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's amazing to me that the Dbag's, that don't even understand what was said in the past, want to speak up now, not knowing any history except other than the ultimate trolls ..... Can you even explain why you even posted this? Do you even have a clue as to why? Your small mind won't even know .....

I thought it was pretty funny

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Finally banned. I reported one of his clown videos for graphic violence so you all have me to thank.

Excuse my ignorance.. but who are you again? I must have missed your mandatory introductory speech..

Reactions: WCL

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
WTF was all that? Novak, congratulations on your unhinged but highly motivated stalker.

Is Bear Pride the basement disco guy from a few years ago? That's the kind of guy they unban?

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
Hopefully they have him on some juice.. I wanna see some rage!

He is definitely on a program...No way this guy stays sub 9-10% body fat and puts on 25 lbs of lean muscle mass without some help...not like he had such immature muscle development..guy played all through high school and lifted the whole time I bet and then went to a big time college program and lifted for another 3-4 years...zero chance he put on 25 lbs naturally...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is definitely on a program...No way this guy stays sub 9-10% body fat and puts on 25 lbs of lean muscle mass without some help...not like he had such immature muscle development..guy played all through high school and lifted the whole time I bet and then went to a big time college program and lifted for another 3-4 years...zero chance he put on 25 lbs naturally...

I think the 225 the coach mentioned was probably an exaggeration.

He was 244 at the combine.

My guess is he is 250 and maintaining 250, which would be a huge development.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Finally banned. I reported one of his clown videos for graphic violence so you all have me to thank.

I figured he was either dead or in the hospital. I mean, it was no secret that the guy was old.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I have been a critic of his for a while on here and he needed to get banned long time ago, but a newb get to take the credit lol classic thanks :lmao:

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
I think the 225 the coach mentioned was probably an exaggeration.

He was 244 at the combine.

My guess is he is 250 and maintaining 250, which would be a huge development.

Those numbers would certainly make a lot more sense. 5-6 lbs in an offseason while still not easy, is a lot more plausible than 25 lbs..