Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What you got l,tell me the Irish are the worst people in the world.

Give it away give it away give it away now.

If this board had a mod that stud for the rules I don't see how posters like you wouldn't be perma.

Are you implying that our current mods are not studs? I do know how much bannings lift your spirits, all we can do is pray.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is The Cawk's speed rating dependent on the battery charge of his Rascal?

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Hey guys, let's talk about Floyd putting on- ... oh dear lord.
giphy.gif

bdietzler

Liked Posts:
Faith in Pace

First of all, the trade up for Floyd was an interesting move that’s for sure. The jury is still out on him. Someone might have been interested in him or else Pace was told something that wasn’t true and another team ended up duping him (like people think they did this year). I guess we will never know. Two straight drafts with two moves up to grab someone that many people figured would have been there anyway will raise some eyebrows.

But I have hope and so should Bears fans. First of all, you can’t grade a player until he has played three years in the league so it’s too early to make a judgement on what Floyd has done. Second, Pace is still young and has a lot to learn. Maybe he just has growing pains?

Hopefully he will have success with the Bears. And I hope that all his maneuvering and moving around has helped the Bears in the long run. If it hasn’t and guys like Floyd and Trubisky turn out to be busts, it’s going to be a long next few years for Chicago.

But I have a lot of faith in Pace and think he will steer the Bears in the right direction. We just have to wait and see.

Sorry if posted. Delete if it is please.

Moving up to select quarterback Mitch Trubisky last month was not the first time general manager Ryan Pace has traded up to get the player he has targeted. He did the same thing in order to get his hands on pass rusher Leonard Floyd in the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft.

Outside linebackers coach Brandon Staley seemed very excited about what Floyd can do in his second NFL season.

‘‘Everyone knows that he’s capable of a lot, but what a lot of people don’t know is how much it means to him,’’ Staley told Adam Johns of the Chicago Sun-Times during this weekend’s rookie mini-camp. ‘‘He’s the type of guy that represents our franchise and our city really, really well.’’

Two of the biggest concerns for Floyd heading into the 2017 season is his health and his size. He was undersized at his position last season, but that does not appear as if that will be a problem for the upcoming year.

‘‘His body now is just so much different than when he came in here,’’ Staley said. ‘‘He was, like, 225 [pounds] when he came in here; he’s almost 250 [now]. He’s just a lot stronger player. He’s a lot more equipped to handle the rigors of the NFL.’’

Hopefully being in better shape will also help him stay healthy and on the field. Floyd showed flashes of being the dominant pass rushed he was drafted to be, so hopefully we see a progression this season.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
First of all, the trade up for Floyd was an interesting move that’s for sure. The jury is still out on him. Someone might have been interested in him or else Pace was told something that wasn’t true and another team ended up duping him (like people think they did this year). I guess we will never know. Two straight drafts with two moves up to grab someone that many people figured would have been there anyway will raise some eyebrows.

But I have hope and so should Bears fans. First of all, you can’t grade a player until he has played three years in the league so it’s too early to make a judgement on what Floyd has done. Second, Pace is still young and has a lot to learn. Maybe he just has growing pains?

Hopefully he will have success with the Bears. And I hope that all his maneuvering and moving around has helped the Bears in the long run. If it hasn’t and guys like Floyd and Trubisky turn out to be busts, it’s going to be a long next few years for Chicago.

But I have a lot of faith in Pace and think he will steer the Bears in the right direction. We just have to wait and see.

The Giants coveted Floyd and Conklin. Everybody knew it. Pace was not duped at all. The Titans and Bears both traded in front of them to secure those players. The Giants had communication leaks that cost them the players they wanted. They ended up having to reach for Eli Apple.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Please elaborate.

If you were following along with the thread at the point of where that was written, it was another in a long line of things that are used to give PAPABEAR77 shit. Really nothing more than that.

However, speaking of Americans with Irish ancesstory, I've always found it interesting that they are some of the first people to criticize the flag of another country being displayed while almost always having the flag of Ireland tattoo'd on their body.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Also: I don't care if he puts on 50 pounds of muscle, or loses 50 pounds of muscle. Just get to the fucking QB.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
If you were following along with the thread at the point of where that was written, it was another in a long line of things that are used to give PAPABEAR77 shit. Really nothing more than that.

However, speaking of Americans with Irish ancesstory, I've always found it interesting that they are some of the first people to criticize the flag of another country being displayed while almost always having the flag of Ireland tattoo'd on their body.

They were one of the first slaves in this country and the most so I would think there's a pride thing. I have never heard of them criticizing the flag however I did hear the reason God is invented alcohol was so the Irish wouldn't rule the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
They were one of the first slaves in this country and the most so I would think there's a pride thing. I have never heard of them criticizing the flag however I did hear the reason God is invented alcohol was so the Irish wouldn't rule the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get fleeced.