3 Bears To Step Up

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Why do we let people from Northern California on here?

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
1. Ryan Pace
2. Mitchell Trubisky
3. Kevin White

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind seeing Leno extended mid-season if he shows he's a consistently good LT.

Both he and Hicks are two guys I want to see a little more of but both could earn nice extensions this year.

Fuller is another guy that could possibly earn an extension, far less likely though. He has ball skills and is a good tackler but can't get his head around and seems to lack passion for the game. Maybe competition with Cooper, Prince, Hall etc… plus being in a contract year pushes him to be what he was drafted be, a #1 CB. I doubt it but it would be a very welcome surprise. I think a lot of us had high hopes for him after his rookie year but he's been pretty bad since.

A few others…

McPhee- health
Floyd- health/ development
Sitton- health
Bullard- anything
Wheaton- deep threat
Goldman- health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
I agree Kush looked good and with Morgan we have a couple of decent options moving forward.

To me, and apparently the Bears as well, Massie is the stinking turd on the line. Getting Ricky Wagner would have been awesome.

Agreed....missing out of Ricky Wagner really hurt. That hire would have locked down our RT for many years to come and gave our running game an extra shot of adrenaline. Kinda wish that Pace "lost his budgetary discipline" and just wrote the damn check.... We need a Pro Bowl caliber RT....Massie is a liability.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I'm much more concerned about the swings tackle position than either of the starting. With Sims you can help out massie along with a run Heavy offense and Leno has consistently exceeded expectations and is improving. But when one of those two guys go down - especially Leno - we are fucked.