Return Of The King

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Cowboys just drafted 2 of my favorite CB's in the draft with their 2nd and 3rd round picks in Chidobe Awuzie (2nd round/Colorado) and Jourdan Lewis (3rd round/Michigan)

They still have Orlando Scandrick as well even though i heard he's on the trade block.

Oh so if their your "favorites" the Cowboys have decided they couldn't possibly struggle as rookies on a team that has super bowl aspirations. /end sarcasm

Washington

Liked Posts:
Let me make this clear, Fuller is a stud. You guys will eat your words.

This is coming from the guy who told us Barkley was our QB of the future and had him penciled in as this year's starter. Luckily, Pace interjected.

That said, I wish you were right on both players but I'm guessing you will be batting .000 when this all plays out.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Fuller ? I have not given up on him and expect him to be a very good player for a long time.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the shoopster's back after a relaxing off-season, but "the King"? I guess though he does resemble that remark . . .

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
He has played well during a large part of his time on the field for the Bears. I'm happy to see him taking 1st team reps and I hope he turns that into locking down one starting spots. He has all of the talent in the world. This would be a huge boost for our D if he returns to form.

Liked Posts:
I was hoping this thread was going to be about this guy.

tumblr_mgsje83OsB1qigxxco2_500.gif

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
A couple here made some nice calls. Gotta say I didn't see it but I'm stoked!

RochBear

Liked Posts:
Yup, a good call and fearless post by Adipost.

I've thought I've seen that Fuller is really good in coverage against WRs lacking really top speed. He's strong, maneuvers well etc. We can all see his run support looks good. It does seem like he has FS skills (he played some linebacker like roles at VT in some of their not-base alignments). Since Prince may deal with speed WRs better I wonder why the Bears don't flip sides with their CBs sometimes. Am I wrong in those impressions?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Let me make this clear, Fuller is a stud. You guys will eat your words.

That's right bitches some got it right. I was called bad things for it, so it feels extra good. Does it make up for the Barkley miss?