#Truthbisky

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
This nickname is equally as ridiculous as Wentzylvania, but let's face facts- it's awesome.

This will spread like wildfire and I will receive no royalties. However, some of you here will know that Parkway Drive, a 36 year old dude residing in Seattle, was the fire starter.

This dude will prove all you pansies that doubt that he is the truth, are just beaten housewives not ready to accept that your new boyfriend is the fuckin' cats pajamas and the bees knees rolled into one. Cats knees, or bees pajamas? I'm going bees pajamas bc cmon!

That is all.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
You want to know what we honestly think of the name Truthbisky?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Rather than a painfully contrived nickname, I hope he plays well enough that he becomes a one name athlete that when mentioned sports fans knows to whom you are referring, like Peyton, Shaq, Michael, Brady, Walter, Kane, Ruth, Bird, Montana...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm just happy we snatched that Biscuit.

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
Even though I don't have twitter and was not privy to the fact Truthbisky was already taken, I am late to the party and not the visionary of stupid nicknames that I thought I was. At any rate, I can't wait to see this kid play.

Reactions: DC

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
/thread, OP is a fraud.

attachment.php

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even though I don't have twitter and was not privy to the fact Truthbisky was already taken, I am late to the party and not the visionary of stupid nicknames that I thought I was. At any rate, I can't wait to see this kid play.
For one thing, everybody who has access to the internet has twitter. For another, Mitchell is not a kid. He is a grown man.

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
For one thing, everybody who has access to the internet has twitter. For another, Mitchell is not a kid. He is a grown man.

For one thing, I do not visit twitter. Ever. I also don't have a Facebook page. For a second thing, eat a dick, ya whiny ass.