***OFFICIAL*** Kyle Long - LEFT GUARD or LEFT BENCH

What u doin w/ the bum?

• Total voters

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only things I ever take as gospel are the ringing endorsements a GM makes about one of his players, because those are definite facts. If the GM disagreed with a players decision, he would most certainly publicly express that disagreement.

#followingthebearsproperly

lol....so you've deduced it is just a smoke screen........

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flushes every emery pick down the drain? Sounds like you are insinuating that Emery actually drafted good players.

Quite the opposite, my friend. They deserved to be flushed. Just confused why the biggest meathead of the bunch got ten million per instead of being replaced by one of the seventy-four interior linemen we have on the roster.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lol....so you've deduced it is just a smoke screen........

I've deducted that a GM is doing what a GM always does; publicly support his players.

Is this your first day on the job?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
here is more of the smokescreen...

apparently several doctors involved in the coverup as well

“He’s working hard and there’s daily progress on that,” Pace said. “It wasn’t just one or two doctors, it was multiple opinions and doctors with a lot of conviction that this was the right thing to do. He’s strong. He’s kind of a freak genetically. His shoulder is doing good. There’s going to be maintenance as far as strength and everything, which he’s doing. We don’t have a lot of concerns with that right now.

#labrumgate

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
#properfollowingofbears
#GMsometimestrashtheirplayers
#Long>Sitton
#Long=Brady

mecha

Liked Posts:
You_are_a_Douchebag.gif

<3 Douche

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
He gets a pass because of his father, the same reason he's gotten those probowl nods.

The last 2 years he hasn't played good at all. Maybe we're watching 2 different bears teams.

I can only speak for myself when I say his surname is irrelevant to me.

I do want to see him lay off social media and dominate as opposed to being serviceable. There's a potential out in his contract in 2019 (would be a $3m cap hit to cut ties after 2018 season) so a decision will be made then. That's two years more play to evaluate and he'll be 30 by then anyway. My bet is he has another injury either this season or next and we think about cutting ties.

No need to do anything sooner. Regardless of what you think of him, he an above average guard at worst and a pro bowler at best and we currently have $27m in unused cap space.

Pace will continue to draft linemen and we'll likely have two new guards for the 2019 season.

Edit: I see now that this post isn't extreme enough and has no hashtags, please disregard.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Can we talk about Jay Cutler instead??

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
not exactly, but I'd never thought I'd have to defend a Bears player who is considered one of the top 10 guards in the league by some, from being cut by some idiot fans because he has a problem with too many tweets about video games and that they are pissed he played through pain so he could help out the team......

Help out the team do what? Get the 3rd overall pick? So worth it..

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I didn't know search engine shaming was a thing......

It's becoming increasingly obvious that there's a lot of things you're in the dark about....