We got Victor Cruz, one year deal.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
makes no sense with Wright and Wheaton here.

It must be a critique of White and Bellamy?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Nothing wrong with having a veteran group of WRs to help along 2 young quarterbacks.

Sign a few and see who sticks. Not a bad plan when you are thin at the position.

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do ya think maybe, they brought him in for some vet know how, or knowledge? seeing that we have so many rookies, i think bringing in guys, who have been good players and a good locker room presence, isn't a bad thing. much better bunch now, then we had with bmarsh and bennett.

Liked Posts:
Well coming from someone that hates everything and anything the Bears do this means absolutely nothing.
And you circle jerk over everything the Bears do so does that make your opinion any more valid? You're the least genuine member on this board.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
39 catches for 586 yds and 1 TD isn't horrible for a guy that hasn't played in so long for his first year back.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nothing wrong with having a veteran group of WRs to help along 2 young quarterbacks.

Sign a few and see who sticks. Not a bad plan when you are thin at the position.

Shit i'll take him over J.Bellamy, the problem is Bellamy is a really good special teams players and Vic.....not so much.