this nonsense comparing Mitch trubisky to Aaron Rodgers has to stop

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Has anyone noticed how Trubisky's game reminds you of Rodgers. It really does. I'm not joking. And they both put their hands on man taints for a living.

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
Has anyone noticed how Trubisky's game reminds you of Rodgers. It really does. I'm not joking. And they both put their hands on man taints for a living.
Well, when you put it that way... That's it! We have drafted Mitch Trubisky-Rogers-Cromartie. Watch out World!

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
When he's barking out pre-snap calls, he reminds me of Peyton Manning. And as he drops back in the pocket, his footwork looks like a young Drew Brees. I just he was a little taller, his height is very "Stafford-esque". Although his arm slot reminds me of Steve Fuller. And wind-up is the spitting image of Tom Brady. And his release is a fucking mirror image of Craig Krenzel. Except when he's on a bootleg, where he is the next Russel Wilson. Unless he's forced out of the pocket, where he has the escapability of a mature Rogers. And his ball has that tight spiral very similar to Randall Cunningham. And he has the arm strength of a Joe Flacco. But his extreme accuracy makes him the next coming of Roethelisberger. Except if he throws across his body, which is earily reminiscent of Favre. Unless it's intercepted, which conjures up images of Cutler. Especially when he floats it a little, which again reminds me of Manning.

I think it's very safe to say Trubisky is the next Manning-Brees-Stafford-Fuller-Brady-Krenzel-Wilson-Rogers-Cunningham-Flacco-roethelisberger-Favre-Cutler-Manning of the NFL

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm super pro gay. If you're straight you should thank the millions of smarter and more attractive gay men for every dick they suck because if not for them, you might never get laid.

Just thought it was a funny way to rib on mitch and Aaron and bring up the comparisons.

backout.gif

mecha

Liked Posts:
When he's barking out pre-snap calls, he reminds me of Peyton Manning. And as he drops back in the pocket, his footwork looks like a young Drew Brees. I just he was a little taller, his height is very "Stafford-esque". Although his arm slot reminds me of Steve Fuller. And wind-up is the spitting image of Tom Brady. And his release is a fucking mirror image of Craig Krenzel. Except when he's on a bootleg, where he is the next Russel Wilson. Unless he's forced out of the pocket, where he has the escapability of a mature Rogers. And his ball has that tight spiral very similar to Randall Cunningham. And he has the arm strength of a Joe Flacco. But his extreme accuracy makes him the next coming of Roethelisberger. Except if he throws across his body, which is earily reminiscent of Favre. Unless it's intercepted, which conjures up images of Cutler. Especially when he floats it a little, which again reminds me of Manning.

I think it's very safe to say Trubisky is the next Manning-Brees-Stafford-Fuller-Brady-Krenzel-Wilson-Rogers-Cunningham-Flacco-roethelisberger-Favre-Cutler-Manning of the NFL

another post of the year candidate if I've ever seen one.

Reactions: DC

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
He does have a lot of gay traits, he use to help his mom with the kids and house work, he is super organized, quiet, passive, and I think I read something like the Star QB in Ohio HS QB who took his mom to prom?

Imabearsfan thinks he would have taken his Dad to prom if he was gay.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imabearsfan thinks he would have taken his Dad to prom if he was gay.

And if he was trangender, he'd take his mom and dad to the prom:)

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Agreed. Trubisky is very obviously heterosexual while Rogers loves the dick.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:

The other Manning...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Come-on. Rodgers enjoys it so much:)

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I too find it appalling when fans compare Trubisky to Rodgers, Trubisky will lead the Bears to many more Superbowl victories than Rodgers and his one.