Close
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 22 of 167
  1. #1
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    23,486
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default White Sox Game Talk 2017

    We aren't at the point of having an IGT or IST, but we should have something. So here we go, talk about the White Sox games here.
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  2. A message from our sponsors.


    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.


  3. #2
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    23,486
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Great matchup tonight. Hoping to get to watch some of it with Sale and Q
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brett05 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great matchup tonight. Hoping to get to watch some of it with Sale and Q
    I was happy to see that the SOx honored Sale before yesterday's game. He is a helluva pitcher. A great job by the bull-pen yesterday and they pulled off a tough win against a very good team.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hawk For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    First time, long time. RiDLer80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Suburbs
    Posts
    1,144
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Sale got a standing ovation as he stepped on the bump in the middle of the 1st.
    WestEndZone.com

  8. #5
    Senior Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Enemy Territory via southern C
    Posts
    12,221
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great matchup tonight. Hoping to get to watch some of it with Sale and Q
    an ESPN writer called it a "true marquee matchup of the year", but 20 hits in 4 innings is enough to assume Sale knows Q's tip and the the Sox know Sales.
    1a. OLB Myles Garrett 1b. FS Malik Hooker 2a. WR Corey Davis 2b. Corner or OT 3a. QB Webb. Kaaya. Russell. Mahomme. somebody will be here at great value. 4a.CB Awuzie Colorado 4b.TE Sprinkles Alabama 4c.RT
    5a.CB Tony Brown Alabama 6' 4.4 speed. Troubled. 5b.Jake Butt TE Michigan. injured

  9. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    an ESPN writer called it a "true marquee matchup of the year", but 20 hits in 4 innings is enough to assume Sale knows Q's tip and the the Sox know Sales.
    Very good take

  10. #7
    First time, long time. RiDLer80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Suburbs
    Posts
    1,144
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Finally give Quintana run support, against Sale of all pitchers, and he doesn't even go three full innings.
    WestEndZone.com

  11. #8
    The World is Yours TonyMontana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,301
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Forget about getting much for Q at the non-waiver deadline this year.
    I ain't never fucked over anybody in my life who didn't have it coming to them.

  12. #9
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    23,486
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    It's one game ledge walkers.

    Q is fine.

    Not sure he should be traded anyway.

    The game was a major disappointment for two aces.
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  13. #10
    Senior Member Tampabear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    631
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was happy to see that the SOx honored Sale before yesterday's game. He is a helluva pitcher. A great job by the bull-pen yesterday and they pulled off a tough win against a very good team.
    I didn't get to see the game. What did they do?
    "The policeman isn't there to create disorder. The policeman is there to preserve disorder." Richard J. Daley, Mayor of Chicago, 1968. My hero.

  14. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampabear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't get to see the game. What did they do?
    They played a high light reel before the game and gave him a standing ovation.

  15. #12
    Senior Member Tampabear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    631
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Couple of ugly days in Detroit...
    "The policeman isn't there to create disorder. The policeman is there to preserve disorder." Richard J. Daley, Mayor of Chicago, 1968. My hero.

  16. #13
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    23,486
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampabear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Couple of ugly days in Detroit...
    Not really bothering me that much.

    #TankforBeer
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  17. #14
    First time, long time. RiDLer80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Suburbs
    Posts
    1,144
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Started the series in Tampa tonight. Quintana on the bump. Another outing for him getting barely any run support. 1 run for us through 6.
    WestEndZone.com

  18. #15
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    23,486
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Yes, but again Q being Q. I have little doubt that he won't be his 3.2-3.5 type pitcher when the year is out
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  19. #16
    Senior Member Tampabear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    631
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Caught my first game of the year at the Trop last night. For those of you that have been bitching about how bad the outfield is.......you are right.
    "The policeman isn't there to create disorder. The policeman is there to preserve disorder." Richard J. Daley, Mayor of Chicago, 1968. My hero.

  20. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    It appears to me the Avi is the real deal and it is good to see for the future. It also looks like the time to make a couple of trades for left handed hitting prospects for the outfield, DH, and catcher. I really like Frasier but he will probably bring a good prospect and Q would bring a couple of them.

    What I still am disappointed at is the fact that despite being a weak team, they are only 6 games out and if they had an owner worth a shit could actually win the division if he would only spend some money.

  21. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampabear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Caught my first game of the year at the Trop last night. For those of you that have been bitching about how bad the outfield is.......you are right.
    I like your quote of Richard J. Daley. I remember well the mayor blowing his top at the Democratic National Convention and giving the bird to the Democratic speaker who complained about the cops on the streets beating up the supporters of McCarthy

  22. #19
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    23,486
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    The Hawk, you are wrong. this team is over performing right now. 6 out is about as best they could hope for regardless of your personal vendetta against Jerry.
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to brett05 For This Useful Post:


  24. #20
    First time, long time. RiDLer80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Suburbs
    Posts
    1,144
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Our division sucks this year. We still have like the 4th worst record in the MLB; and we're overachieving.
    WestEndZone.com

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RiDLer80 For This Useful Post:


  26. #21
    Monday Morning QB playthrough2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Club
    Posts
    3,105
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Losing sucks but I believe Hahn has a vision and is finally pulling the strings. Let's see what he can can do at the trading deadline to further enhance the prospect pool. Also, he's in the midst of the draft and picked up a big bat in round one. Too bad Q is not killing it because he would have brought another big haul of talent. Maybe he still will. Robertson has value to a contender too. The other thing I'm watching is A. Garcia, L. Garcia, Sanchez and Davidson are they all part of the plan or making the case to be included? Getting Rodon back would be nice too.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to playthrough2001 For This Useful Post:


  28. #22
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    23,486
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    I think a few of our relief pitchers are headed to Washington. I think our guys will get fringe 100 types with Robertson maybe bringing in a top 50 guy.
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  29. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.



    Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •