Fred to OSU?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mark Jackson is an upgrade over Fred. But it's still square one all over again. A lot of players would get better under Jackson. For names being thrown around, I'm okay with that. I doubt he would take a job here. I still have my Nick Nurse crush all these years later.

I like Mark Jackson but doubt that Gar/Pax would agree to it because Jackson is his own man not like the pushover Fred.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
What do you mean? The coach is only paid once. When they take a new job the last contract becomes void. Why do you think Thibbs sat out a year to collect his 5 million?

It doesn't become void per-se. Whatever the new team pays comes out of what is owed from the previous team. Thibs was looking at a pay raise, so he sat out to get free money....Hoiberg would be downgrading pay wise.

Also im not sure if that rule would even apply with him going back to the NCAA.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
What do you mean? The coach is only paid once. When they take a new job the last contract becomes void. Why do you think Thibbs sat out a year to collect his 5 million?

Not if he is fired then goes to college. Lateral moves in NBA you are right f contract is same or more bulls off the hook. But if contract is less bulls have to pay difference. But if he is fired and goes back to college bulls have to pay up plus he collects in a college contract