Madden 18 PC

AussieBear

Kept hearing for years that Madden was coming back to PC, but every year it was the same... nahhhhh. Yet, I've seen it posted a few times in the last week or so from non mainstream sites, but came across it on gamespot specifically saying PC -- i guess they be mo legit.

Guess, ill be getting madden this year. It be comes down to when... day one.. or wait for reviews and then buy or wait for a sale..

At the same time, I dont see it being offered on Origin for preorder.. so maybe another year of BS.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2017-madden-18-trailer-reveals-longshot-story-m/1100-6450705/

[video=youtube;cBZwjP6MpZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBZwjP6MpZo[/video]

Today during EA's E3 2017 press conference, the publisher released a new trailer for Madden NFL 18, revealing a mode called "Longshot." A story mode of sorts, Longshot follows an aspiring football player trying to make it to the NFL but having a hard time doing so.

He's on his last legs and his prospects aren't looking good. But with the help of a character played by Oscar-winning House of Cards and Moonlight actor Mahershala Ali, players will persevere and grind their way into the highest level of competition.

It looks like college football will be a part of Longshot Mode, as the trailer showed two licensed teams, Oregon and Texas. EA's NCAA Football series was put on indefinite hiatus years ago after a lawsuit. Longshot sounds familiar to FIFA's The Journey mode, which follows an up-and-coming footballer's journey to the highest level of competition. Intriguingly, EA's briefing today also confirmed that The Journey is returning for FIFA 18 and that Alex Hunter, the star of the first game, might be headed to the US to play in the MLS.

Madden 18 launches in August for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It features New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady on the cover. We'll report back with more details on Madden 18 and its Longshot Mode in the days ahead. In the meantime, see everything EA had to announce in our EA Play press conference roundup, and check out our E3 hub for all of our event coverage.

Filed under: E3 2017 Madden NFL 18 Xbox One PlayStation 4 PC

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Wow, the only reason why I have a console is to play madden. No need for it anymore.

However, I like playing online and my fear is that hackers will be a lot more prevalent on PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AussieBear

Wow, the only reason why I have a console is to play madden. No need for it anymore.

However, I like playing online and my fear is that hackers will be a lot more prevalent on PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its probably just BS. Last year amazon listed it for pc at one point.. but it was a mistake. i still dont see it for preorder on anything other than ps4, xb1. so it probably wont happen..

AussieBear

so it be bs.. heard from ea employee.. no pc game.. think imma buy a share in ea and sue them eh..