Shaheen on Good Morning Football

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The host is hot and adds nothing else, but that's okay. Former player Nate Burleson is actually good. Those other two random idiots, drag everything else down.

The NFL Network has been trying to make their own 'The Today Show but with football' for years, NFL AM and NFL HQ. I can't wait to see what they try next. They should just show game replays.

actually I think she is the smartest, most poised, and coolest person on that show of complete tools and imbeciles.

She beats the shit out of them in fantasy, and the show really does have an awful vibe to it, and a stupid name.

I don't know if they still do it, but they go around a circle in the morning going "good morning football .... " and then each saying something.

The people running that program are about as lame as you can be.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The host is hot and adds nothing else, but that's okay. Former player Nate Burleson is actually good. Those other two random idiots, drag everything else down.

The NFL Network has been trying to make their own 'The Today Show but with football' for years, NFL AM and NFL HQ. I can't wait to see what they try next. They should just show game replays.

Check out what Burleson had to say about Urlacher. Mutual respect there.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The one thing I took from this is that Adam is probably not going to be the guy that's baited.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
She's far from the worst hostess, but that show is junk, like Rask said.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
July 16th.
Yeah, don't know what I am more excited for GOT or the start of football. Probably GOT just because we won't go far until 2018 at the soonest...

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, don't know what I am more excited for GOT or the start of football. Probably GOT just because we won't go far until 2018 at the soonest...

As of now I'm definitely more excited about GOT. Unfortunately I think the Bears will be better in the second half of the season than the first half due to the offensive line (yes I realize the first few games are rough but the line is still my biggest concern). I will watch, but it's gonna hurt. For a while, even.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
As of now I'm definitely more excited about GOT. Unfortunately I think the Bears will be better in the second half of the season than the first half due to the offensive line (yes I realize the first few games are rough but the line is still my biggest concern). I will watch, but it's gonna hurt. For a while, even.
I couldn't have said it better myself. We definitely should have upgraded the RT spot. Also a reason I don't want to rush Trubiski into the lineup until we fix that..

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Seattle Mariners
  1. Los Angeles FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. St. Louis Blues
  1. Kentucky Wildcats
Seems like both are hitting it off well that is important and great!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I think she is worthy of the Hot or Not thread.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Shaheen/Trubisky seem cool.

Those hosts are annoying as fuck.

That show is fucking terrible. I don't know why the changed from the previous format that actually had people who knew what they were talking about.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Yeah, Burleson is actually the only one worth listening too, but the others are just ugh. NFL AM was actually good, they should've left that alone.