If Butler goes to the Cavs in this trade......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
I am done supporting this franchise until management is fired all of them.

I hate rebuilds and it seems like this is a 10 year plus one straight ahead.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care where he goes as long as we get a good deal out of it. Hoping for two top 10 picks.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Wish we had the FO of any of Boston, Phi, LA, or any team willing to take a risk for future greatness. Good chance they flop, but at least they try.

Bulls FO stoked for .500 and a 1st round playoff bounce.

Consider how they held on to Noah, Pau, Taj way too long, of course they will keep Jimmy, we are fucked.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Cavs have nothing we want. If he goes anywhere (unlikely) its to Boston for 3rd++

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Cavs are just trying to say they are interested so they can up the offer from other teams and make them give up more talent. Cavs dont have any tradeable assets.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Cavs have nothing we want. If he goes anywhere (unlikely) its to Boston for 3rd++

Not only do the Cavs have nothing to offer the Bulls they don't have anything to offer a 3rd or even 4th team to involve in a deal. Unless they trade Irving, Shumpert and Thompson I can't see any scenario where anybody will give the Bulls a top pick plus players the Bulls would want for what CLE can throw in.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nothing is gonna happen, but it would be almost hilarious if it did. The superteam era indeed.

Honestly though, I don't even blame Jimmy for wanting to leave if he actually does because this team is a hot mess.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Vincent goodwill says Jimmy is gone, it's just a matter of if he's going to Cleveland or Boston.

He annoys me, so I don't really pay attention to him enough to know his track record with this sort of thing.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Gotta ask yourself something. Would you rather rebuild now, or two years later when Butler becomes a free agent (marginal trade value)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its Love to Boston, Cleveland gets Butler, Phoenix gets the 3rd pick, and the Bulls get Bledsoe and a second round pic which we are said to covet.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Gotta ask yourself something. Would you rather rebuild now, or two years later when Butler becomes a free agent (marginal trade value)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey buddy, glad to see you back!

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Tristian Thompson might demand to get moved closer to the kardashian, if they are still an item. The dangle was love to phoenix and get phoenix picks and players. Why would anyone want picks from Cleveland, always be at the end of the round. Why would teams in the east even want to make them better?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We aren't trading shit. We still lead the league in attendance winning isn't important

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
3rd pick and Bradley from Boston I would do...

Status
Not open for further replies.