Packer Fan Sues Bears

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's crazy how much of an effect I can have on your life from a message board.

You're akin to a fly that's buzzing around the room that you just can quite smash with a swift clap, and somehow miraculously lives for weeks banging it's body repeatedly against a picture frame window.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You're akin to a fly that's buzzing around the room that you just can quite smash with a swift clap, and somehow miraculously lives for weeks banging it's body repeatedly against a picture frame window.

I think you need a hug. Btw, hugs are free. You can be broke and still get them.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think you need a hug. Btw, hugs are free. You can be broke and still get them.

I'm not broke anymore. I made almost 2 grand selling all 8 of my season tickets to the NY Giants. Unfortunately, I missed most the Bears games in the process. But that's the price you pay to retire comfortably sometimes.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
This thread is quite the "Bitches Brew" of typical CCS absurdity. You and Mojo have a unique ability to argue about nothing yet at the same time be factually incorrect about virtually everything. You nitpick and belittle people, but when people disagree with your factually incorrect statements you turn around and act butthurt and complain about 'personal attacks'. Even now, you are still speaking as if you are in a position of superiority, much like Mojo's bizarre post/rant that concluded with the nonsensical "Hang in there bud", yet you have still not made a single statement that could be termed 'correct'. You have been wrong about everything.

I don't get it.

What else have I been wrong about besides incorrectly stating "mostly"?

You were wrong about every possible circumstance surrounding the Jets game you foolishly ate the tickets for.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

giphy.gif

Bones40

Liked Posts:
I am talking about if you were not a Bears fan and you wanted to still watch your teams games. You would then be buying season tickets to try and make money. That is an attempt at an investment. Plain and simple.

No, he would be trying to see the Bears - Packers game for free, or for a bonus profit.

So, say you are a Bears fan, right? You have the chance to see Bears-Packers in Lambeau but you have to choose between free tickets or $800 tickets. What do you choose?

Here's a simpler example. Imagine you were about to buy a pack of gum and I walk up to you and say, "hey man, will you loan me $5 dollars? I will pay you back $7 and give you a pack of gum." Would you scoff at me for how bad of an "investment" I offered you while you paid for your pack of gum out of your own pocket? Or would you take the free pack of gum and free money?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dear lord, why?