CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
:kermit:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Paul to Rockets trade is interesting. I don't know how great of a fit it is or how they will mesh in that system. Paul obviously has to have the ball in his hands to maximize his effectiveness, as does Harden. Obviously the talent in general being added is great but how does it come together?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
We could probably trade Wade to somewhere like LA for Deng+Pick.

Dolan is such a sucker for starpower, I can see the Knicks giving up something if he fires Phil and takes over in the interim.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Now the Rockets are trying to land Paul George. If he didn't act like a bitch and would actually play the 4, he'd be a pretty good fit.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't know what they could possibly trade to Indiana to get George.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Iguadolo potential to join Minny. I don't think him and Jimmy would get along.

Jimmy giving out his phone number, and in interviews after seemingly having no concept of why the sheer volume of people and a single phone line doesn't make any sense...solidified for me that he must be about 2 tics on the e-meter smarter than Rose. I wonder how long it takes him to figure out he needs a new number.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he gave out that number bc he had disconnected it, It was his Chicago number.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Thunder aquire Paul George and Blake Griffin resigns with the Clippers

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daaaaaamnnnnn!!!! That is one helluva dangerous move for the Thunder, but perhaps the all-in for one season move that was necessary.

If Westbrook and George hit it off, they could both go to Lakers TOGETHER. I suspect Westbrook will eat for free in Oklahoma City for the rest of his life and be one of the leagues highest paid supermax players. The Lakers won big with that trade because its likely George will hate playing with crazy ball hog spaz guy and run to them, not walk.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reddick to Sixers sets up a scary dynamic.

Fultz-Reddick-Simmons-Okafor-Embid

I believe the Warriors are better without overpaying Iguadala, and simply driving up the Houston price a bit. Houston can offer a bigger role, tax reduction, and bigger salary. Andre isn't stupid, he will take the extra 20-30 million over 3 years.

They got Livingston though for what we got fucking Felicio. Without Iguadala they can fairly pay Durant and then start slotting in quality championship chasing veterans. Gay is considering playing at 5 just to raise his value for a year, then get paid again.

Gay is finally available and I am surprised the Bulls aren't pursuing, lol.

If Warriors get Gay then 2017 comes down to their health again. The new death star will be even worse than before, and year two of chemistry for one of the best offenses in league history.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Reddick to Sixers sets up a scary dynamic.

Fultz-Reddick-Simmons-Okafor-Embid

I believe the Warriors are better without overpaying Iguadala, and simply driving up the Houston price a bit. Houston can offer a bigger role, tax reduction, and bigger salary. Andre isn't stupid, he will take the extra 20-30 million over 3 years.

They got Livingston though for what we got fucking Felicio. Without Iguadala they can fairly pay Durant and then start slotting in quality championship chasing veterans. Gay is considering playing at 5 just to raise his value for a year, then get paid again.

Gay is finally available and I am surprised the Bulls aren't pursuing, lol.

If Warriors get Gay then 2017 comes down to their health again. The new death star will be even worse than before, and year two of chemistry for one of the best offenses in league history.

You're forgetting about Dario Saric, who's probably already better than Okafor

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Looks like Rudy Gay might be headed to OKC. Nothing announced, but he already has a locker with his name on a name plate.