How badly will Mcgregor beat Mayweather?

How badly will Mcgregor beat Mayweather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Gonna be an free streams out there tonight?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I put $10k down on Mayweather to win $2k. The odds I got were -500. To me, this is the value of a lifetime. Where else can you get a 20% return on your money in one night? I have never seen, nor will I probably ever see in my lifetime again, value like this. Most experts think the real line should be about -5,000. I personally think it should be -10,000. So if I can get it at -500, then that is the value of a lifetime. If I was a degenerate, I would take out a mortgage and put it on Mayweather. This is as close to free money as you can get. All the uneducated UFC bettors have bet this line down, and the real bettors are taking advantage.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is anybody here buying the fight???

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I'm watching it at a sports bar with some friends.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody watching the fight live???

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
surprised it went 10 rounds. Connor was done by the 6th though

BestBearsFan

Liked Posts:
Textbook fight for Mayweather. Let the power puncher throw his power early, go to the body for the middle rounds then pour it on. Don't like the guy but he is a master boxer.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wouldn't say it was textbook per say because Mayweather for a while there was charging at Connor when it looked like he was losing rounds. Then he realized wtf am I doing and just went back to wearing his ass out. Connor was so gassed at the end, Mayweather was just toying with him. Its a shame the ref didn't allow the knock down.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Conor but he's such a bitch. So tired of seeing this guy gas out. There's not even a natural progression to it, he'll be going fine 1 second and the next he's completely gassed. He doesn't know what it is to dig deeper. He doesn't know what a second wind is cause he doesn't have the metal to stick it out.

Floyd looked weak considering he's facing a guy making his boxing debut. I was not entertained but appalled. They're both weak men.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Huge loss for boxing.

Conor McGregor has had zero career boxing matches and he goes ten rounds with the greatest boxer of this era without a scratch on his face.

21078845_243044016218987_2659096098269570415_n.png

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember when my oldest son stopped believing in the myth of the tooth fairy. I remember when he stopped believing in the myth of Santa.

And now I'll always remember when he stopped believing in the myth of McGregor having legitimate punching power. Knocking out glass chinned MMA fighters' who's chins are on par with Middle Schoolers, means jack and shit when fighting world class boxers.

If Floyd "avoid getting hit at all costs" Mayweather is willing to walk through your punches, it means you are pillow fisted by boxing standards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember when my oldest son stopped believing in the myth of the tooth fairy. I remember when he stopped believing in the myth of Santa.

And now I'll always remember when he stopped believing in the myth of McGregor having legitimate punching power. Knocking out glass chinned MMA fighters' who's chins are on par with Middle Schoolers, means jack and shit when fighting world class boxers.

If Floyd "avoid getting hit at all costs" Mayweather is willing to walk through your punches, it means you are pillow fisted by boxing standards

"Knocking out glass chinned MMA fighters' who's chins are on par with Middle Schoolers"

What an ignorant statement.

Let's see him take a kick to the head or a takedown with 5 hammer fists to the face or a true submission.

It goes both ways. Boxing is a great combat sport/art. MMA Is a great combat sport/art.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"Knocking out glass chinned MMA fighters' who's chins are on par with Middle Schoolers"

What an ignorant statement.

Let's see him take a kick to the head or a takedown with 5 hammer fists to the face or a true submission.

It goes both ways. Boxing is a great combat sport/art. MMA Is a great combat sport/art.

They get kicked to the head, they get knocked out. Not sure of your point.

Besides, you can't kick in combinations.

Conor had wrapped fists (as all boxers do) in this fight- making his punches even more of devastating than bare knuckle or MMA gloves.

With that, he could not even wobble Floyd in the slightest.

I've seen Mosley rock the shit out of Floyd.

I've seen Judah rock the shit out of Floyd

I've seen Castillo rock the shit out of Floyd.

McGregor has shit for punching power. He throws nothing but arm punches, and pushes them.

Anyone in MMA who was dropped by one of his pillow fists, has a chin made of china.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They get kicked to the head, they get knocked out. Not sure of your point.

Besides, you can't kick in combinations.

Conor had wrapped fists (as all boxers do) in this fight- making his punches even more of devastating than bare knuckle or MMA gloves.

With that, he could not even wobble Floyd in the slightest.

I've seen Mosley rock the shit out of Floyd.

I've seen Judah rock the shit out of Floyd

I've seen Castillo rock the shit out of Floyd.

McGregor has shit for punching power. He throws nothing but arm punches, and pushes them.

Anyone in MMA who was dropped by one of his pillow fists, has a chin made of china.

Spoken like someone who loves boxing and hates MMA. Pillow fists? That's all you have?

I like boxing too, I love the beauty of it. There is more of an art to boxing compared to MMA, no doubt.

But you come off as a close minded person. You do realize that in MMA fists are only a part of the fight, right? I highly doubt you do based off the fact you think kicks can't be done in a combination. Watch some MMA or kick boxing. There are many kick combos used, all the time.

Go sit on your porch in a rocking chair with a cigar and talk about the good ole days.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Spoken like someone who loves boxing and hates MMA. Pillow fists? That's all you have?

I like boxing too, I love the beauty of it. There is more of an art to boxing compared to MMA, no doubt.

But you come off as a close minded person. You do realize that in MMA fists are only a part of the fight, right? I highly doubt you do based off the fact you can't use kicks in a combination. Watch some MMA or kick boxing. There are many kick combos used, all the time.

Go sit on your porch in a rocking chair with a cigar and talk about the good ole days.

I like MMA. But for chins, as well as punching, it is lacking.

This fight was a farce. An old man fighting a clueless kid. Floyd used McGregor so that he could look like a warrior on his way out for a $300 mil payday, and his 50th win. When the truth was, he took as much damage as schoolgirl in a pillow fight.

Anyway, the real Super fight of the year is in 3 weeks. This fight was a joke.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like MMA. But for chins, as well as punching, it is lacking.

This fight was a farce. An old man fighting a clueless kid. Floyd used McGregor so that he could look like a warrior on his way out for a $300 mil payday, and his 50th win. When the truth was, he took as much damage as schoolgirl in a pillow fight.

Anyway, the real Super fight of the year is in 3 weeks. This fight was a joke.

I mean, what did you expect?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Remember when James Toney boxer with 33-2 tried MMA? It was much more embarrisng for the boxer in MMA than the MMA fighter in boxing.

The MMA fighter could solve a rubix cube and kill you at the same time, it's not the same.

GYI0061424977.jpg