How badly will Mcgregor beat Mayweather?

How badly will Mcgregor beat Mayweather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mcgregor will obviously KO Mayweather.... I am just wondering if he will make him suffer first.
Don't I wish it was true, brother. But Conor's just in it for the money, that 1 big pay day he can just retire on and live a most comfortable life if he feels like it. Not that I blame him. I'd do the same in a heart beat if given the opportunity.

AussieBear

so is this like rocky vs hogan or clubber lang.. ill probably watch it regardless...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
so is this like rocky vs hogan or clubber lang.. ill probably watch it regardless...

Rocky never fought Hulk Hogan he did fight a fictional character named Thunderlips, because Hulk Hogan is real and...

Hulk-Hogan-Rocky-3.jpg

It's best to think of Conor McGregor as Mick.

1424106186928.png

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what this means, but yeah, a party.

Fixed the typo, meant to say I am one of the suckers that always pays for the big boxing and MMA fights. I hope for the best but expect little in terms of action, but regardless we have good friends, food, and drink every time so i just chalk it up to an incidental cost of hosting, like consuming an extra bottle of Nikka Coffee Grain or Fortaleza anejo which are each about the same cost.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fixed the typo, meant to say I am one of the suckers that always pays for the big boxing and MMA fights. I hope for the best but expect little in terms of action, but regardless we have good friends, food, and drink every time so i just chalk it up to an incidental cost of hosting, like consuming an extra bottle of Nikka Coffee Grain or Fortaleza anejo which are each about the same cost.

Any excuse for a party. I don't go to Super Bowl parties if I want to actually watch the game. This fight is the perfect excuse for a get together because there won't be much of a fight to interrupt the merrymaking.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This will even be more boring than Pacquiao/Mayweather. Who wants to watch Floyd dance around for 12 rounds flicking jabs with no pop. It will only get good when McGregor gets frustrated and takes him down with a leg kick and then pulverizes his face while sitting on him.

PS. I get to see it for 6.00. High def and 1080i

I bet on this very thing to happen too. It was something ridiculous like 1,000 to 1 odds on Mayweather winning via Connor getting disqualifed after the 5th round due to an MMA style attack. So a buddy of mine so the odds and bet on it and told me about it so I dropped a hundred on it as well.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
this fight is taking advantaged of race relations...it's bad for the country

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Canelo is a bigger puncher than Conor. And if Floyd can draw a master class boxer into his fight, Connor has fuck and all of a chance to do anything that Saul couldn't.

Conor will eat jabs and straight rights...and will be gassed after 4.

Canelo and GGG is the real fight. Although I see GGG getting KTFO in that one. Gennady Way too hitable, and Canelo is the best technical Mexican fighter I've ever seen. Away from his 2 handed power, his counter punching, angles, and head movement are throwback. IMHO he's the best P4P boxer right now. GGG has a career built on Tomato Cans. He's never faced an A+ fighter. Saul's going to take him out into deep waters, and drown him.

Yeah, I'm a HUGE Canelo fan. Any boxer who has been kicking grown men's asses since 15, is a Bonafide bad ass, and the real deal.

But good for Conor. He's going to make more money fighting Floyd, than he has made in his entire MMA career + endorsements...which his total career winnings and endorsements to date, are a combined 34 million.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Canelo is a bigger puncher than Conor. And if Floyd can draw a master class boxer into his fight, Connor has fuck and all of a chance to do anything that Saul couldn't.

Canelo and GGG is the real fight. Although I see GGG getting KTFO in that one. Gennady Way too hitable, and Canelo is the best technical Mexican fighter I've ever seen. Away from his 2 handed power, his counter punching, angles, and head movement are throwback. IMHO he's the best P4P boxer right now. GGG has a career built on Tomato Cans. He's never faced an A+ fighter. Saul's going to take him out into deep waters, and drown him.

Yeah, I'm a HUGE Canelo fan. Any boxer who has been kicking grown men's asses since 15, is a Bonafide bad ass, and the real deal.

But good for Conor. He's going to make more money fighting Floyd, than he has made in his entire MMA career + endorsements...which his total career winnings and endorsements to date, are a combined 34 million.

Canelo would have never stood a chance against GGG at his peak.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Canelo would have never stood a chance against GGG at his peak.

False. GGG is a good brawler, but Canelo is, and has always been on another level. GGG looks great because he's a bum slayer.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
False. GGG is a good brawler, but Canelo is, and has always been on another level. GGG looks great because he's a bum slayer.

GGG is the only boxer out there that can take down Floyd. And that is why Mayweather never had any interest in stepping into the ring with GGG. There should have been a a Floyd vs. GGG a couple of years ago, what a waste. Even now, GGG is the guy Floyd should be fighting instead of McGregor.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
GGG is the only boxer out there that can take down Floyd. And that is why Mayweather never had any interest in stepping into the ring with GGG. There should have been a a Floyd vs. GGG a couple of years ago, what a waste. Even now, GGG is the guy Floyd should be fighting instead of McGregor.

why would floyd fight a boxer that's not in his weight class?

people want to see floyd lose so bad that they make asinine matches that make no sense

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
and for the record i think canelo beats triple g...golovkin was having troubles with kell brook and even more with jacobs...neither of them are on the canelos level...canelo can box and he has power..i think he'll wear triple g down

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
why would floyd fight a boxer that's not in his weight class?

people want to see floyd lose so bad that they make asinine matches that make no sense

Once you burn thru competition at your weight class you look up or down a class to see if anyone can offer competitive matchups?

This is literally what Mcgregor has been doing lol.... cleaned out Featherweight... went and fought Nate Diaz (at Welterweight which was odd).... then won the Lightweight belt against Eddie Alvarez.

Floyd should have looked for super fights.... instead he just protected his record.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Anyone know what the PPV is going to cost? Somewhere north of 100$??

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Canelo and GGG is the real fight. Although I see GGG getting KTFO in that one.

Agree 100% regarding Conor. Disagree 100% regarding GGG.

GGG is the best middleweight in the world without any question whatsoever. He will knock Canelo out hard. Canelo will get his shots but GGG hits like a man three weight classes above Canelo.

The only MW active today with any remote hope of beating GGG is Chris Eubank Jr, who also hits like a much bigger man. His only loss was being completely robbed in a split decision against Billy Joe Saunders when he was a baby, and he's improved massively since. When the Eubank-GGG fight happens, it could be the best MW contest in decades.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Once you burn thru competition at your weight class you look up or down a class to see if anyone can offer competitive matchups?

This is literally what Mcgregor has been doing lol.... cleaned out Featherweight... went and fought Nate Diaz (at Welterweight which was odd).... then won the Lightweight belt against Eddie Alvarez.

Floyd should have looked for super fights.... instead he just protected his record.

floyd has won titles in 5 weight divisions and you want him to fight a natural middle weight? that's ridiculous

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Canelo is indeed elite, but y'all are selling GGG short - he is a legit badass and there's a reason why Vegas has him pegged at -160 for this fight.

I'm all over it on 9/16.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Or 0$ on AceStream.... jus sayin

Yea, I need to get a few things in order at the house.

My internet Upgraded (DSL Sucks!)

a VPN

A Chromecast connection so I can stream stuff like that for free and get my NFL ticket for cheap cheap (vpn to do that.)

I do not do any streaming currently other than netflix its about as far as I go with my DSL connection sucking so badly it isn't fun doing much on the internet from the house other than basic internet browsing.