Jimmy Butler to the Twolves

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
We get the 7th pick, Lavine and Kris Dunn.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
basically 2 lottery firsts (Dunn/#7) for Butler and 16. Lavine is a box office throw in.

Dunn was the PG dangle they couldn't resist. The timing leads one to believe they may have sought Ball or Tatum at 3 or #4?

Dunn/Monk would be a long term start of something at least. You got your wing, and then our bigs. Its a better team I think in the near short term/long term.

If Butler is trying to get out and trying to control where he goes, fuck him and send him to Minnesota.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
You watch them draft fucking Luke Kennard or some shit too.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Idc where those players were picked they aren't shit. Only thing worth anything was 7th pick and we could have had the celtics pick at trade deadline which makes this even worse. And on top of that butler wasn't even good enough for just the 7 the pick we had to give them our pick also just shows how incompetent garpax is

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I am furious about the 16th.

All that said, Issac, Monk or bust.

Issac is a better fit with Dunn and Levine though.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We almost traded Butler for Dunn last year. They thought hard on it. With him pushing his way out, and it clearly being dunn here in Chicago with Jimmy, and him being a malcontent little me first premadonna drama bitch, they got their guy. (Dunn)

Throw in Lavine and move up to 7 where this pick will be interesting. If they believe in Valentine, they can take a premeire big. If not, Monk and some others in play. I don't think its the worst trade ever. Dunn was the big cost here, that took all the future picks out of equation. He is a two way player, and his success or lack of will determine this trades value.

Personally, I think the player at 7 has a chance to be significantly better than at 16 too. We are now in the better than usual second tier of the draft.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Only guarantee with GarPax is to never sell at peak market value, they hold onto every asset until it's trade value is diminished.

Why do I have a feeling they will draft someone at #7 that can't create his own shot, has an injury history, or can't hit a 3.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We could have got a guy who can't shoot (even layups) at #5....could be worse I guess.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only guarantee with GarPax is to never sell at peak market value, they hold onto every asset until it's trade value is diminished.

Why do I have a feeling they will draft someone at #7 that can't create his own shot, has an injury history, or can't hit a 3.

this. Unreal bad at planning out values and holding themselves to plans. I hope its Monk who is one of the better shooters in the draft, streaky but high potential for legit scoring and NBA range.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hopefully its not Kennard who would attract these fools, or Markenen who is limited and old school. Rather have Collins from Gonzaga who will be a shooter someday.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only thing that surprises me is that after all the shit that has gone down in the last 20 years....why does anyone actually care about this team anymore? How the hell do they keep selling out games? Reinsdorf and company doing their very best trying to reinvent Pulford/Wirtz and the old Blackhawks.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Although, we did jump the Knicks. Markenan? I don't know how I feel about that.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Isaac gone so better be Monk. Preparing for Euro or some nonathletic white dude :(

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Man garpax is worthless we trade butler for bum 1 bum 2 and euro trash this should guarantee us a top three pick next year