2018 NBA Draft

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Nice, they have Wendell Carter undervalued.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
westbrook porter lebron cousins. That's what we are adding. LOL. Jk. We will probably just resign d wade.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
westbrook porter lebron cousins. That's what we are adding. LOL. Jk. We will probably just resign d wade.

I really want Lebron to bounty hunt. Go to a team like the Raptors on the cheap, play 65 regular season games, and then go crazy in the playoffs and try to win a title. He doesn't win it there, next year he goes to Washington. Then Boston. Then Utah. Then Portland.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Top 2 for either Porter or Doncic and I'd be happy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its pretty hard to suck worse than the Nets.

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
The Bulls sucked Stern's D. For our dynasty. We are now on the back burner.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Top 4 maximum.

But knowing the Bulls we'll be the 10th pick.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We paid Dwayne Wade 24 million to ruin the tank.

PG-MCW-Dunn-Grant-Payne/Canaan
SG-Lavine-Wade-Valentine-Morrow
SF- Lavine-Zipser-Mirotic
PF-

I would think they want to acquire Griffin or Mirotic because SF is a hole. I could see them trading Lopez for a SF or SG with Laugergne and Lauri giving you more versatility at the center position, and Felicio around.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ITs sad when the fans know more about the make-up of a team than the upper management of the team does. Freddie is not an NBA head coach for example. A terrible decision by top management. Here they had a guy in Thibs that they didn't "like" because he was the guy IN CHARGE of a group of players and wouldn't cow to them so they undermined him so they'd have an excuse to fire him. It would be one thing to fire him because of that but look who they replaced him with? Freedie Fuckin Hoiberg an amiable guy who got no RESPECT from the players and no RESULTS from his coaching methods. But I guess GAR/PAX just care about him being "amiable"?

Ever take a look at John Paxson? IF he isn't a "before" model for Preparation "H" I've never seen one. And I loved what Butler's trainer said about GARfield Goose in his tweet after the trade went down, calling him a terrible liar.

I can imagine all of the free agents when they become available immediately cross Chicago off of their destination list only coming here if the Bulls throw more money at them than somewhere else. AN it is because of the shitty owner and the guys running the team. A LIAR and a wannabee BAD ASS. Sure, why would anyone want to play for the Chicago Bulls?