fucking bethesda... or what prey should have been

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
even if you love the new prey/bethesda/arkane you should give this article a read. there were some damn cool ideas being incorporated into what was goin to be prey 2.

http://www.techspot.com/news/69483-prey-sequelreboot-really-wanted.html

ill admit i havent played the "reboot" but plan to since i think it actually looks pretty good. but that doesnt excuse the fact that there is literally no reason for it to be part of the "prey" franchise(considering bethesda admitted that they had the name so they simply tagged it onto a game), nor does it excuse bethesda from forcefully taking what was a creative, imaginative game away from its creators and not doing a damn thing with it that that they couldnt have done without it. but since human head studios refused to bow down to bethesda bethesda stole their game and gave it to the company that did bow down. sounds like bethesda has developed an m.o.

yeah, i went on a little rant... deal with it. lol

its times like these i wish i was wealthy cause id call up someone at human head and be like hey, heres some money... make your fucking game. hopefully someone will do just that and theyll get to make prey 2 with a different name.

AussieBear

http://www.techspot.com/news/69483-prey-sequelreboot-really-wanted.html

ill admit i havent played the "reboot" but plan to since i think it actually looks pretty good. but that doesnt excuse the fact that there is literally no reason for it to be part of the "prey" franchise(considering bethesda admitted that they had the name so they simply tagged it onto a game), nor does it excuse bethesda from forcefully taking what was a creative, imaginative game away from its creators and not doing a damn thing with it that that they couldnt have done without it. but since human head studios refused to bow down to bethesda bethesda stole their game and gave it to the company that did bow down. sounds like bethesda has developed an m.o.

yeah, i went on a little rant... deal with it. lol

its times like these i wish i was wealthy cause id call up someone at human head and be like hey, heres some money... make your fucking game. hopefully someone will do just that and theyll get to make prey 2 with a different name.

get them on kickstarter...