Cristiano Felicio re-signs 4 years 32 million

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'm alright with that, that's probably about right for a player of his caliber. Hopefully Miroshit goes somewhere else

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I liked him when he was a minimum players, thats fucking ridiculous in a league where centers that can't shoot are literally fucking corpses.

He is a dead player made obsolete by non-contact rules and offensive effeciency. Another bulls player that can't pass well and kills our ability to run an offense. It doesn't surprise me with this management at all, because they don't know what they are doing but its a waste of a sizable contract for the next 4 years that limits the versatility of the team. I suppose it means they are shipping Lopez out or something and need a prayer for rebounds. His game has not developed much, like all Bulls young players offensively this decade. Which is sad.

8 million per? I'd rather have McDermott still around as his upside coincides with the things required in a modern NBA player. Fucking morons.

My guess is they actually believe Zipser is this gem they found that is McDermott with actual physical strength, 400lb squat instead of 135. Problem is they gave away a top 10 shooter in the entire fucking league with scoring ability from everywhere on the court for a D-league point guard with inadaquate size whose upside is bench mob spark plug. McDermott has championship team role player potential due to offensive efficiency if he was in an actual offense.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
reasonable contract. maybe slight overpay but not a contract thats unmovable.

we aren't gonna be in position to sign anybody worth a squirt of piss for awhile anyway.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
who the fuck would want Felicio in this NBA landscape where centers are dead? I guess he is equivalent to like ... ZaZa Pachulia? Is that accurate?

But ZaZa got 1 year for 2.9 million. Just for a barometer. What is the upside of Felicio?

But ZaZa starts on a better team, averages more points, rebounds, assists, blocks, efficiency, and out performs him in every single way, and I don't see any chance for Felicio to ever start here, nor would he be able to in Golden State were they traded for each other.

I maintain its a decision only a management team with their head completely up their ass and clueless to the obvious changes happening in the NBA would ever fucking make. He has no use in a legitimate offense. He is a fucking hack basketball player with no real upside and limited skill set. For everything he does he takes away from the team in running the floor/passing/shooting.

He can't really outrebound true centers, he certainly can't score with a stretch 4 and he doesn't even have post moves. He is a fucking frankestein stiff a notch BELOW ZAZA PACHULIA haha, and however great a guy he might be 8,000,000 per season for him is 8,000,000 we don't have for somebody else with actual upside in this league, or to buy two fucking other second round picks apparently.

Selling a defensive big second round pick for 4.5 million and then buying Felicio for 8,000,000 is exactly like hacking off half your own face in the backyard for fun on saturdays just to see how it feels. It makes no fucking sense though.

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
Who cares the Bulls are gonna suck @$$ for the life of his contract anyway.. By the time we're any good he will be gone...

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Zaza is 33 going on 34, Cris is about to turn 25.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
The sad part is the upside of Felicio is this level that the cavs put Tristan Thompson. Cant always rebound but bats the ball around enough to be active. At least it did not cost 80 million over 4 years.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The sad part is the upside of Felicio is this level that the cavs put Tristan Thompson. Cant always rebound but bats the ball around enough to be active. At least it did not cost 80 million over 4 years.

I think that he has some good skill but needs to be coached by a good big. He also need to get into shape. He is like the Pillsbury Doughboy out there on the court.

czman

Liked Posts:
Bad teams that no one wants to play for have to overspend so they don sit at 50% of the cap. This is an awful signing for a guy who is a 10-13th man on a good team. Doesn't really matter. Bulls are going the wrong way slowly.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They spent 37 million this year for Wade/Felcio/Holiday. Championship.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess at least we didn't give Tim Hardaway Jr. 70 million or make Otto Porter Jr a max player.

Haha, Wall just through him under the bus and tried to replace him last week and now he is the teams highest player. He is the 4th best player on what will never be more than the runner up in the east. Giving guys like him a max is how you kill the future, but I guess they are all in while they have a true Max player. My feeling was the Wizards might have been above Boston in a playoff series if it happened. Hayward tips that scale though.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Knicks will never change. they even gave him a 15% trade kicker and a player option on the final year LOL.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
who the fuck would want Felicio in this NBA landscape where centers are dead? I guess he is equivalent to like ... ZaZa Pachulia? Is that accurate?

But ZaZa got 1 year for 2.9 million. Just for a barometer. What is the upside of Felicio?

But ZaZa starts on a better team, averages more points, rebounds, assists, blocks, efficiency, and out performs him in every single way, and I don't see any chance for Felicio to ever start here, nor would he be able to in Golden State were they traded for each other.

I maintain its a decision only a management team with their head completely up their ass and clueless to the obvious changes happening in the NBA would ever fucking make. He has no use in a legitimate offense. He is a fucking hack basketball player with no real upside and limited skill set. For everything he does he takes away from the team in running the floor/passing/shooting.

He can't really outrebound true centers, he certainly can't score with a stretch 4 and he doesn't even have post moves. He is a fucking frankestein stiff a notch BELOW ZAZA PACHULIA haha, and however great a guy he might be 8,000,000 per season for him is 8,000,000 we don't have for somebody else with actual upside in this league, or to buy two fucking other second round picks apparently.

Selling a defensive big second round pick for 4.5 million and then buying Felicio for 8,000,000 is exactly like hacking off half your own face in the backyard for fun on saturdays just to see how it feels. It makes no fucking sense though.

Zaza sat behind me for Transformers 3 in the theater. Dude had one of the hottest Russian chicks I've ever seen with him. Then he put his feet on the seat next to mine. I just moved over.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They got him back in the fold on a sweet heart deal far under Felicio.

I honestly don't undersand a single fucking thing GarPax do generally. Jimmy had one or two years left on his contract? Yes...its about getting max value when you don't see the rebuild happening and have a top 12 player, but when you have a top 12 player and years left you need to have patience, because there is a huge chance they can attract somebody big to come over, and if they do, that others will see you as a big market destination with a chance. And then all of a sudden everyone wants to stay, and its one of the main ways to build a competitive team.

Building through draft in NBA is long, risky, and difficult. You dream one day to have a top 12 player so you have a chance to recruit. But the owner couldn't fucking see that he needed to gut management and coaches and turn the ship over to a matured Jimmy and been like...ok you build this thing. Who is your coach? pick your coach, I'll pick your GM who fits what that coach wants, and we will build this thing. Now recruit some talent.

Turning to Gar/Pax to get the talent is not going to get us anywhere. This ship is a dead ship and will be until Garpax is gone.

coryjsquared

Liked Posts:
I like Felicio's energy and intensity. I feel that his mobility and hustle will help the Bulls out on the boards.

coryjsquared

Liked Posts:
I understand what you are saying but Gar/Pax finally decided to rebuild two seasons too late and it may be a costly mistake. They only compounded the issues with the past signings of D-Wade and Rondo last season. I feel like they made the right decision finally because the team's ceiling was too low to ever be a real factor in the NBA last season. I do feel like going through the draft to develop talent is the right move for the next few years. This team does have outlook with reference to guard play and 3 point shooting, with the addition of Lauri.