Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
C H A M P I O N S H I P!!1!!l!!!

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls are gonna be just bad enough to miss the playoffs and just good enough to not draft high enough to get a future star

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
He has officially signed:

The 2nd Justin Holiday era has begun.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The Bulls are gonna be just bad enough to miss the playoffs and just good enough to not draft high enough to get a future star

Once you're in the lottery, anything is possible. The 6ers have tanked for what seems like a decade already and it hasn't paid off. At least not yet.

Boston picked 3rd the past two years and is anyone convinced Brown and Tatum are franchise players? I'm sure not.

The point is, a lot of it comes down to luck. Luck with the lottery balls, and luck that there's actually a legit franchise player available in the draft. Most of the time there's not.

AussieBear

Once you're in the lottery, anything is possible. The 6ers have tanked for what seems like a decade already and it hasn't paid off. At least not yet.

Boston picked 3rd the past two years and is anyone convinced Brown and Tatum are franchise players? I'm sure not.

The point is, a lot of it comes down to luck. Luck with the lottery balls, and luck that there's actually a legit franchise player available in the draft. Most of the time there's not.

culture and the ability to develop players helps dough.. doubt chicago could develop lebron as a rookie atm.. jmo dough... never should have gotten rid of da thibs

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Just bad enough to miss the play-offs? Come-on. This team will not win 25 games. They cannot shoot. They cannot rebound. And they cannot pass the ball. Other than that, they're fine:(

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Just bad enough to miss the play-offs? Come-on. This team will not win 25 games. They cannot shoot. They cannot rebound. And they cannot pass the ball. Other than that, they're fine:(

I do think there will be at least 3 teams .500 and lower that make the playoffs in the east, where it might take 50 wins in the west.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope they don't win 25 games...get as high up in the lottery as possible please.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Best case scenario for Bulls is to get the top pick.
Nets, Pacers, Lakers, Heat, Kings, Hawks will give the Bulls a run for their money

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Bulls aren't going to be as bad as everyone thinks they will be. I'm not saying they'll even be .500. But they still have Wade who can win you games every now and then. LaVine is a quality scorer. Zipser is solid. Lopez gives you plenty of rebounding and interior defense.

Are they better than the Nets? Yes. Pacers? I'd say likely, yes. Magic? I think so. Knicks? Maybe. Hawks? They play hard but their talent is depleted. I'm not sold on Philly being over a 40 win team... yet. I could see the Bulls ending as high as 9th/16th in the East.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The East is bad, the Bulls can still be a playoff team and still be garbage.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
They better not make the playoffs. Playoff teams don't get to be in the lottery.

I hope they get a good pick. When it comes to Paxson's Bulls, Murphy's Law rarely misses.