Eloy Jimenez

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Eloy is a LF. That is where he is being played and that is his limitations. It would be nice and all but come on now.

D.J. Wilson if off the DL in SB and have come back with a vengeance. .357 in July post injury. Plus D in CF. Good speed. Prototypical lead off/CF that the team needs. Few years out but they could speed it up with this outburst and let him finish the year in MB and have him in Tenn out of spring. Kid will be 21 then and looking at a 22 YO MLB debut in 2019.

Eloy or Schwarber is the reality. One or the other will get traded. It really depends on the SP they covet and which one the other team wants more.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Without replacing Fowler were finished this year. Jimenez is ready. He's 20 years old and can pound the hell of the ball. He even looks like Fowler when he swings. U guys are telling me that there's no chance this year that he comes up? Without a huge trade and the cubs have a lot of bait they're finished this year.

I thought Soler was ready too, even in 2015 when he led all the cub hitters in most stats during the playoffs. People still shat all over him. Nobody called him a shit right fielder that year, until Heyward showed up. I would have loved to add a skills challenge to the all star game and watch Cespedes, Puig and Soler throw to bases from the outfield. The cubs end up replacing him with Heyward the following year.

Dont want the same thing to happen to Jiminez when they sign Bryce Harper.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I thought Soler was ready too, even in 2015 when he led all the cub hitters in most stats during the playoffs. People still shat all over him. Nobody called him a shit right fielder that year, until Heyward showed up. I would have loved to add a skills challenge to the all star game and watch Cespedes, Puig and Soler throw to bases from the outfield. The cubs end up replacing him with Heyward the following year.

Dont want the same thing to happen to Jiminez when they sign Bryce Harper.
They used to have the skills game. I want to say Cory Snyder threw a ball 300 feet thru a bullseye target in like 88 or 89

Rise

Liked Posts:
Traded to the White Sox for Jose Quintana.