Would they hire David Ross as our Catching Coach?

Southsidewentblind

Liked Posts:
Any team that is willing to work hard towards winning is worth working for. We have quite a big challenge before us right now. We are 5.5 games behind MIL in the C and 7.5 behind COL for the 2nd spot in the WC. I have heard that some people are upset with our performances so far this year. That our bats and pitching are not getting it done as much as last year. I also have noticed that Wilson Contreras has had some social media trash talk thrown his way about how he isn't catching the game enough on his own. That he is looking toward the dugout for which pitches to ask for.

David Ross has almost 6000 innings as and MLB catcher on his resume. Might we maybe make David our Catching Coach? And see if he can help us? I've seen how he is making his way around the TV almost anywhere you look. Why not offer him a job. Didn't Lester only trust him as well?

I also have studied analysis upon why some of our players are hitting so poorly. Maybe we can look for a new hitting coach. Maybe Let Eric become the new hitting coach and find a new assistant hitting coach. I've got a really big clue to what they are doing wrong. The model that they are using for their swings is really bad, some of them are better than others. But I do not see the perfect swing with any of our players. Happ is uppercutting the pitches, Bryant is slapping the pitches. Rizzo is pulling his front hip out causing him to fall to one knee during some pitches. Zobrist is looks like he on a crowded elevator and not opening his elbows up. I can offer a lot of advice as to why they aren't getting as many hits as what we should. How could I get in contact with the team to help correct their swings? Almost all of our players except a few do not step towards the plate when they swing and they are losing reach against the outside lower strike zone pitches. :obama:

But maybe if we hired Ross to take over as our Catching Coach and Let Hinske move up to be the Hitting Coach we can make some changes that can turn our season around? It is not impossible. We are 43-45 right now, with 74 games left we will have to win at least 50 of them to post a win% that LAD and HOU have right now. Even with that record we will only have 93 wins which is low for a postseason team but would put us ahead of MIL if they stayed on track with where they are. MIL is on track to get 88 wins, WSH is on track to get 95 wins, LAD is looking towards 109 wins, and ARI is projected at 96 and COL at 92.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
David Ross will be a manager somewhere and he will be one relatively soon.