Bulls claim David Nwaba off waivers

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
6'4 guard with a 7 foot wingspan. He played 20 games with the Lakers last year as well as in the G league. In the time he played, he was lockdown on defense. He may be able to stick if he shoots the ball well consistently

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
6'4 guard with a 7 foot wingspan. He played 20 games with the lakers last year as well as in the g league. In the time he played, he was lockdown on defense. He may be able to stick if he rebounds the ball well consistently

ftfy

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
good complement for Valentine and Holiday at SG I think when Wade is hurt or traded. The former who can't play a lick of defense as far as I can see, and the latter who can't play a lick.

SG is now the most troubling position with Dunn/Payne hope at PG. Although, Ziper is the starting SF and nobody else is even listed there. The bigs are all slow except for Markkanen, kinda,

so yeah. Its Porter Jr's name I should get used to? Thats the plan? Does he play SF?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
We really need a 4 foot tall PF with a 14 foot wingspan. Do you think China is still running those experiments?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
good complement for Valentine and Holiday at SG I think when Wade is hurt or traded. The former who can't play a lick of defense as far as I can see, and the latter who can't play a lick.

SG is now the most troubling position with Dunn/Payne hope at PG. Although, Ziper is the starting SF and nobody else is even listed there. The bigs are all slow except for Markkanen, kinda,

so yeah. Its Porter Jr's name I should get used to? Thats the plan? Does he play SF?

Porter JR is a 3 or 4

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Rask,

I think that it is really a sad thing that we are even talking about guys like this, right?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rask,

I think that it is really a sad thing that we are even talking about guys like this, right?

I like the project, good defensive SG prospect. Work on his 3 pointer, his 7 foot wingspan will always be there. You gotta search for Bowens to have one someday.

When we think about rebounding, think about the circumference of your wingspan. A guy like that occupies rebound territory and lane space, while still being able to move his feet to the spot.

I think Payne/Valentine/Zipser/Nwaba/Felicio are all trash. No

Dunn/Portis/Markenen is about all we got that matters. hahahahahahahaahahahahahah omg I had to laugh. Thats all we got guys.

so among rocks to look under I like this one. If he was worth a damn the Lakers would retain him. Not lost on me a tank team ready to try let him walk, and a try team ready to tank picked him up.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
We really need a 4 foot tall PF with a 14 foot wingspan. Do you think China is still running those experiments?

aw man im cryin. dunno why but that hit my funny bone. LOL

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
aw man im cryin. dunno why but that hit my funny bone. LOL

MIne also. It reminded me of one of those very bad martial arts movies where they introduce the "MONKEY FIGHTER" who never stands up during the fight and ends up against the huge guy from Japan who pounds him in the ground:)