Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 155 to 168 of 168

Thread: Report: White Sox to send Robertson, Frazier, Kahnle to Yankees

  1. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Since there is no Whitesox Mod, can we get this put to bed by anothe rmod, Cub mod perhaps?
    Yeah, please delete this thread before Brett starts crying again Poor whittle lad needs to have everyone agree with him or he'll throw another hissy fit

  2. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Rask,
    Where was the fan base when we had them? That answers your question right there.
    That's the answer in Reinny and Bretts world. Don't put good players onto the field. The fans will not want to see them. Let see if things change if we put shitty players onto the field. Yeah, that's it. That'll bring the fans in in droves, right?

  3. #157
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    25,785

    Default

    Plenty derailing this topic. The trade is done, this thread needs to be closed.
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  4. #158
    All-Star Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Enemy Territory via southern C
    Posts
    12,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diehardfan View Post


    Will someone please put this thread out of it's misery. Pick it up again around 2019 or so.....
    Will someone please put the White Sox out of their misery?

  5. #159
    All-Star Diehardfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Western Burbs
    Posts
    5,993

    Default





  6. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Will someone please put the White Sox out of their misery?
    Reinny is well on the way to that. Now that the Clipper's owner was forced to sell his team, Reinny has taken over as the worst owner in sports.

  7. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Plenty derailing this topic. The trade is done, this thread needs to be closed.
    Now Brett is openly begging. Please help the lad. Perhaps he can talk his buddy Reinny to buy the site, eh? maybe Reinny can do a better job here than Rush and company and help get his ass away from the Bulls and White Sox?

  8. #162
    The World is Yours TonyMontana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    Just the name Reinsdorf triggers The Cawk. I think we need to respect his safe space
    I ain't never fucked over anybody in my life who didn't have it coming to them.

  9. #163
    4th Generation Gaggler Gustavus Adolphus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    24,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post
    Now Brett is openly begging. Please help the lad. Perhaps he can talk his buddy Reinny to buy the site, eh? maybe Reinny can do a better job here than Rush and company and help get his ass away from the Bulls and White Sox?
    I'm telling you, you should really register over at soxhaps.com. You'd get along well with all of the anti-Reinny, antii-Hahn crew over there.

    EDIT: they also have a politics forum, where it's a majority conservative posters.
    My Current Alts
    1. HeHateMe
    2. Novak
    3. Warden of the Northeast
    4. Teddy KGB
    5. brett05
    6. BearDen

  10. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustavus Adolphus View Post
    I'm telling you, you should really register over at soxhaps.com. You'd get along well with all of the anti-Reinny, antii-Hahn crew over there.

    EDIT: they also have a politics forum, where it's a majority conservative posters.
    Thanks Frankly I am surprised that the forum "gods" here haven't deleted your suggestion and put you on double secret probation I guess Rush's departure has lessened the dictatorial policy of this board a bit, eh? Frankly, Gus, I just enjoy pissing the liberal mods and little circle of butt buddies off and calling them on their silly judgements and beliefs. I also love it when they think that somehow it is they who are pissing me off with their stupid statements when it really just serves to show how they are really idiots.

  11. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana View Post
    Just the name Reinsdorf triggers The Cawk. I think we need to respect his safe space
    Do you think Reinny is a good owner? And if so, what has he done to deserve that recognition? Think he spends enough money? Think that he hire good people(think also about the Bulls before you answer that one).

  12. #166
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    25,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post
    Do you think Reinny is a good owner? And if so, what has he done to deserve that recognition? Think he spends enough money? Think that he hire good people(think also about the Bulls before you answer that one).
    This is a White Sox Forum
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  13. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    This is a White Sox Forum
    Wow. What a silly statement.

  14. #168
    4th Generation Gaggler Gustavus Adolphus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    24,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post
    Six games won since July 1, 2017. Great job, Reinny
    Swept the best team in the AL. Great job, Reinny!
    My Current Alts
    1. HeHateMe
    2. Novak
    3. Warden of the Northeast
    4. Teddy KGB
    5. brett05
    6. BearDen

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •