IST: Cubs vs Cardinals

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
The over rated coach waited 1 batter to long before pulling Edwards, killed any hope of getting out of that inning.

Theo may need to look at other options for head coach, this team is not being used to maximize the talent on the roster properly. That's a coaching issue.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well, it didn't take long for the idiots to crawl out of the woodwork.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
The over rated coach waited 1 batter to long before pulling Edwards, killed any hope of getting out of that inning.

Theo may need to look at other options for head coach, this team is not being used to maximize the talent on the roster properly. That's a coaching issue.
That world series banner assures him of another 2 seasons and at the very least fulfilling his 5 year contract....

Maddon going nowhere, nor should he right now..

Players struggles are not on him..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Ugly ass game. The blowpen was awful.

Hopefully we can get the next two...

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
That world series banner assures him of another 2 seasons and at the very least fulfilling his 5 year contract....

Maddon going nowhere, nor should he right now..

Players struggles are not on him..

Oh I know he is not going anywhere, but rematch that game 7 and see how close he was to becoming the most hated man in Chicago, let alone that series.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh I know he is not going anywhere, but rematch that game 7 and see how close he was to becoming the most hated man in Chicago, let alone that series.

Do you know for an absolute fact that if he had done anything different, that they still would have won. Hindsight is 20/20...easy to jump on him after the fact.

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
Do you know for an absolute fact that if he had done anything different, that they still would have won. Hindsight is 20/20...easy to jump on him after the fact.

He is still over rated, your telling me that this team should only be 3 games above 500 at this point with this talent?

shit while were at it lets bat Kyle Schwarber lead off again maybe we can get that avg to 0.99, heck lets let relief pitchers walk the bases loaded (when we are leading in late innings) then make a move, countless times this season.

he talks and acts a cool game, he is over rated and if that is ok with you then you deserve what you get from him from here on out leading the way, me I see all his flaws and they are not pretty.

He is a good person, but mangers need to be leaders not wingmen on dress up night.

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
Just one of those days, says Joe Maddon, who thought other than the poorly pitched eighth inning, his club played another solid game.

Maybe you should have a better grasp and feel on what your players are doing on the field and maybe make a move, preferably before its way to late or out of hand?

Nah

We cool, just gonna sit here with my shades on.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Might want to stay in the Bears Forum where you will find "over rated coaches"....they're called managers in baseball. And managers that win 100+ games two seasons in a row with a playoff run in one and World Series in the other, gets the benefit of the doubt.

I'll be sure to let you know the next time a "manager" walks a guy or strikes out with men OB.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
milwaukee keeps on losing and the pirates keep on winning

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
We need pen help. If the Cubs are gonna make anymore moves, the pen could use some help.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
How long til Montgomery is available in the bullpen? Hendricks starts Monday right?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
no doubt, Costume party Joe did his best to fuck up games 6 and 7 of the World Series. His use of Chapman in both games 6 and 7 were LOL-BAD. What's funny is he got so much heat for those moves he vanished from the state of Illinois and hid out in Florida, this was the guy during his press conference on hire stating how he loves the atmosphere and wants to be in the middle of it all yet when the historic event happened he got the hell out of dodge due to all the negative pub.

What's funny is you. He goes to his home in Fla. regardless of what happens in the baseball season, the weather is much nicer that time of year.

His explanations for his decisions are here.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Alright, getting great pitching ..
Now let get some runs and win this game

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Cubs are hitting to many balls into the ground!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk