Return of Rose?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Rumor has it the Bulls are considering bringing him back, not sure how I feel about that.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sure half the fans are still bitter about his injuries so they'll run him out of town or something silly.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
fake news

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't care about the injury history if it was something like a vet min contract. I just don't think he's the same player anymore.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He's going to the cavs where he'll win a championship with a real franchise.

AussieBear

Not sure his brane is big enough to consider that.

member when he had them ups.... same time yo mouff was on his dick... anyway, no knees rose is still better dan da mentally aloof rondo...

tumblr_n6rkuoDocv1tqxusbo1_500.gif

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Notice how he lands on his one leg. He still hasn't figured out how to transfer energy from his fall to spread the impact out as a Knick, why would he have the brane to do it right with any team talking to him now?

AussieBear

Notice how he lands on his one leg. He still hasn't figured out how to transfer energy from his fall to spread the impact out as a Knick, why would he have the brane to do it right with any team talking to him now?

it dont matter now though, he cant get that high anymore.. looks like hes stuck to the floor when he attacks and lifts off now.. painful to watch in a way.. but he is still better than rondo was... and better than any current pg left on the team..

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
it dont matter now though, he cant get that high anymore.. looks like hes stuck to the floor when he attacks and lifts off now.. painful to watch in a way.. but he is still better than rondo was... and better than any current pg left on the team..

But it's not a better situation for the team when the Bulls need to inflate the values of the scrubs or even see if any of these guys put the time in and come out as serviceable. Rondo is a bad example, he is another player that is uncoachable.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It makes sense: Fred wants a free-flowing offense, so why wouldn't you bring in a player that needs to dominate the ball on every possession? It's not like you just traded one of those type of players away.

AussieBear

speaking in terms of a rebuild, rose doesnt make sense if you think ya got some players who can develop. howev, i dont believe in da bulls, so i dont look at it like that... even though the current reality is rebuild mode.. i think rose would fit in with a healthy lavine.. moreso if rose would defer a bit more.. mvp rose may never be again, but hes still quick n slippery like greased shat and can get to the rim at will... sucking in defenders.. surrounded by some snipers he could lead a playoff squad still.. dat triangle didnt match da rose... nor any of da other the knicks personnel...nyk wasted yrs with phil... they shouldve kept d'antoni around

if lavine doesnt come back 100%.. the rebuild wont be 4-5 yrs juss to compete.. itll be 10 if they can draft well.. da tank better be real.. and hopefully they draft and develop well.... or it will be a long decade... also, if zach is 100, hopefully they can keep him around..

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
speaking in terms of a rebuild, rose doesnt make sense if you think ya got some players who can develop. howev, i dont believe in da bulls, so i dont look at it like that... even though the current reality is rebuild mode.. i think rose would fit in with a healthy lavine.. moreso if rose would defer a bit more.. mvp rose may never be again, but hes still quick n slippery like greased shat and can get to the rim at will... sucking in defenders.. surrounded by some snipers he could lead a playoff squad still.. dat triangle didnt match da rose... nor any of da other the knicks personnel...nyk wasted yrs with phil... they shouldve kept d'antoni around

if lavine doesnt come back 100%.. the rebuild wont be 4-5 yrs juss to compete.. itll be 10 if they can draft well.. da tank better be real.. and hopefully they draft and develop well.... or it will be a long decade... also, if zach is 100, hopefully they can keep him around..
Isn't Lavine supposed to be out the majority of the season?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
He joined the darkside

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
d-rose-dance.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This should be good for Rose. The barometer for him though is the eastern conference finals, fair or not.

If he fails to make it he will be deemed less than good enough to win a championship. He has always been clutch though, which makes him a fit for Lebron. If anything, he is a defensive upgrade, and similar to Irving in that he is a ball handling iso scoring point guard who essentially allows Lebron to take plays off rather than work in concert.

I'm happy for Rose, just to get close to Lebron and his training techniques. Lebron will try to get him right, and knows alot more about training than Rose seems to. Rose just knows jump shot. jump shot. jump shot. rest my frail body.

If Rose tapped back into his natural athleticism, fuck man...at one time he was able to take out Lebron, Bosh, and Wade in their prime at 6'3" as his teams offensive focal point. We didn't see anybody else do that. Nobody else did to them what Rose did alone. 2 shots go different, even 1 rebound, and he takes a playoff series the distance with them and who knows.

I don't think his knees are gone, I think he plays scared. He had everything to lose. Now he see's he has lost it. Which frees him and makes him a dangerous man. Time to "earn" a contract again, not just keep breathing because he would magically get a max.

hahahahahahaha. Best part about all those comments from Rose...him playing for his "next contract" and all this fucking shit. He gets there and he gets the vet minimum in a cap paradise. hahahahahaahahahha lol

you can't make this shit up. He has his boys future to think of....lol. You was thinking about that next vet minimum? Total fail. Played and talked his way from mega max to same as a D-league call up.

The whole time, from day 1, when the Bulls took care of him his attitude should have been this team already took care of me. I'll give them the skin off my back, my knees 30 years from now and 3 years from now, whatever. I'm set for life, I'll give everything I got.

We paid him the max, and we got "I have to think about my next contract." 3-4 years away.