Kyrie Irving wants a new team

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Doesn't want to play on Lebron's team anymore. OK the Bulls probably not on his wish list but could they get in on a deal to get him where he wants to be?

His salary is in the $18M range so there might not be a lot of teams that could give up one or two players that Lebron would want to match. So here are the Bulls with his old teammate at a big $23M salary but with only one year. Could the Bulls get in the way of this trade, add in some youth from the bench to DWade, get a player from the Cavs, one or two from the team Irving wants to go to and a pick.

The Bulls look like a good fit to be a part of this.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
On one hand, this hurts the rebuild. On the other hand, it could make the Bulls entertaining to watch in the most top heavy league since the 60s.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Kyrie is under contract for 2 more years atleast.

No reason for Cavs to deal him unless a unreal offer comes up.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love Kyrie, but I just don't see him as the #1 guy on a championship-level team. I understand that he wants to the top guy, but if he gets traded to the Spurs, for example, how is he prioritized over Leonard, who's clearly the better player?

Windhorst mentioned in one of the interviews that when Kyrie signed the contract in 2014, David Griffin envisioned Kyrie leading the team like Nash did in Phoenix. I thought that was funny, considering Kyrie and Nash are very different players and those Phoenix teams were never good enough in the playoffs(particularly on defense) to really do anything in the playoffs. I highly doubt the Cavs would have had any success without LeBron coming back.

Overall, the big thing seems to be that Kyrie feels like he is in the shadow of LeBron.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We have nothing to offer Cleveland or kyrie we stinks

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
He considered Bulls prior to Butler trade per ESPN. Damn.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
According to a few reporters, Chicago was his top choice until the Bulls traded Jimmy.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Kyrie is a weird player. He's feast or famine, and famine means he disappears for stretches it seems.

Then there's the inevitable, I'm not going to let Lebron have the last shot, for some reason.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not surprised that Kyrie wants out. When he went to the Cavs in the first place, he was going to be the "man" on that team and then Lebron sucked all of the air out of that move. I also read that the Bulls were on his potential destination list before they got rid of Butler. All that being said, I think all of this is just noise.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
LeBron is an egotistical man child and I'm sure it's tiring being around his bs day to day. However on the court, he's the most willing passer of any superstar player I've ever seen. Irving will never have a better chance to win a title anywhere else. I doubt Thibs would want him in Minnesota. He plays defense like his legs are broken.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LeBron is an egotistical man child and I'm sure it's tiring being around his bs day to day. However on the court, he's the most willing passer of any superstar player I've ever seen. Irving will never have a better chance to win a title anywhere else. I doubt Thibs would want him in Minnesota. He plays defense like his legs are broken.

Its mostly about his ego wanting to be the MAN. He does have a lot of talent and it might have been interesting if he got paired up with Butler and Thibs does have assets.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
He wanted to go to the bulls before they traded butler. I wonder if garpax knew this?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
He wanted to go to the bulls before they traded butler. I wonder if garpax knew this?
Butler is probably the only thing the Cavs would have considered taking from us in a trade

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Butler is probably the only thing the Cavs would have considered taking from us in a trade

And in that case there would be no point in getting kyrie. Maybe lebrons bff wade would be enuff? JK

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
LeBron may "beat" Kyrie Irving's ass if he sees him in person according to Stephen A Smith ������ lebron is such a douche

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBron may "beat" Kyrie Irving's ass if he sees him in person according to Stephen A Smith ������ lebron is such a douche

I was thinking he would be pissed.

He has been going out of his way to say good things. Say he can lead his own team one day. Saying he has MVP talent. All the times he moved to deflect adulation for his playoff records and stats, when he knows and we all know and everyone knows but Kyrie that Lebron is dragging Love and Kyrie with him along with their flaws.

Its one thing if Lebron hadn't tried to make it work, but Kyrie is one of those can't hear nothing through his attitude and entitlement souls that thinks he is a smart bloke, rather than realize he don't know shit about dirt, literally, don't know a damn thing about the world or have any bearing to interpret it.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'm happy for Derrick that he's going to be starting for a championship level team. I'm hopeful he can have a strong year and prove he has a lot of value and a lot left in the tank. As much as I despise Cleveland, I'll root for them to win it while he's there.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
There is no more leading a team in this league.

I actually give Kyrie some credit for not wanting to go make millions with his friends on a team that almost looks like you bring your buddies to the Y for a saturday tournament. Of course, he needs to realize that it could be his team, no other superstars and they will finish under .500 and squeak into the playoffs.

This is just crazy time with this league. They really need to pressure the owners to stop allowing the inmates run the asylum. These 200 million dollar deals are going to be common place and the way this league is going I dont doubt a long strike upcoming anyway.