IST: Sox v Cubs

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Day game after a Sunday night national TV game.
Seriously..
Their playing a game of baseball, they didn't work hard labor last night..

They played a game, ate a nice meal and slept in their beds..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
1st and 2nd nobody out and don't score. Are back to stinking on offense?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
Seriously..
Their playing a game of baseball, they didn't work hard labor last night..

They played a game, ate a nice meal and slept in their beds..

Don't underestimate that though. It's part of baseball and always has been. That said this is the most frustrating kind of a loss. An inferior opponent and you've left men all over the bases. 2 more well timed hits and this game is 5-3. Disappointing.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Got their hottest hitter up in a game tying or winning situation... 2 outs

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Wow! I can't believe Conteras just stood there and let 3 strike pitches just go by him! Totally not like him.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuck the Sox, i'm afraid the cup is gone god damn

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Cubs just made the Sox year..
Nice job guys, way to take advantage of the situation..

Wiilson, you should know by now you argue with any of these umps and the next close one an automatic strike....

Terrible.......

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah this series is gonna save the Sox season

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
If you listened on radio, Ryne Sandberg mentioned that in his day, hitters would have made adjustments to all this shifting. Pete Rose always looked where the fielders were playing and hit it where they werent. He said modern day players are pull hitters and all they do is pull into outs. Schwarber hit a grounder up the middle which he said, that was a base hit off the bat, but this shifting and no adjustment makes outs.

Cubs had plenty of chances, squandered them away. Guess we see what tomorrow brings with the Lackee one, over under is 4 home runs.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Nice job guys, way to take advantage of the situation..

Wiilson, you should know by now you argue with any of these umps and the next close one an automatic strike....

Terrible.......

Sorry but Rick Hahn made the Sox season. These games are meaningless regarding the big picture.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sorry but Rick Hahn made the Sox season. These games are meaningless regarding the big picture.

Yes they are meaningless but the cup is your goal for the next few years, no chance to compete so just spoil the Cubs

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yes they are meaningless but the cup is your goal for the next few years, no chance to compete so just spoil the Cubs

I actually came on this board and wished the Cub posters luck and encouragement last post season. I could give a shit about the cup. I can't speak for other Sox fans. I want Seth Beer not some meaningless win during a full blown rebuild.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So much could've been done but they chose the status quo.....you got a very unremarkable defensive team out there using the shift and you don't bunt into it. It's a one run game...run their junkballer around out there a bit, see if he can cover the mound to third. Just some very unremarkable game play on the field and in the dugout. You're not gonna hit a bunch of homers every day...good teams find other ways to win.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

No they did not. The Cubs are a joke and couldn't beat that Little League team. I have no faith that the Cubs can win three in a row against the Sox. This Cub team is such garbage. I'm so mad at what happened yesterday.

And more breaks headed the Cubs way just like last year. Kershaw and Stras hurt again. It's just one game, but man the Cubs blow by not being able to beat the White Sox.

Only positive is that perhaps Gonzalez gets traded now.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
So much could've been done but they chose the status quo.....you got a very unremarkable defensive team out there using the shift and you don't bunt into it. It's a one run game...run their junkballer around out there a bit, see if he can cover the mound to third. Just some very unremarkable game play on the field and in the dugout. You're not gonna hit a bunch of homers every day...good teams find other ways to win.

A lot of that falls at the feet of Joe. Players have toe execute the plan, but clearly Joe didn't bring in the right plan.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I actually came on this board and wished the Cub posters luck and encouragement last post season. I could give a shit about the cup. I can't speak for other Sox fans. I want Seth Beer not some meaningless win during a full blown rebuild.

I dont really understand the cup for a 4 game series. If the league wanted a cup to be meaningful they would have an odd amount of games.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dont really understand the cup for a 4 game series. If the league wanted a cup to be meaningful they would have an odd amount of games.

Other than the Sox who are still trying to find respect in the town they play in....the so called Cup doesn't add up to a pile of crap. The only Cup that means anything in this town has the word "Stanley" in front of it.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Other than the Sox who are still trying to find respect in the town they play in....the so called Cup doesn't add up to a pile of crap. The only Cup that means anything in this town has the word "Stanley" in front of it.

Normally I would agree, but I believe the players wives, girlfriends, side bitches and future children find cups more important.

This cup should be sponsored by nutty buddy and be shaped like a jock.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Normally I would agree, but I believe the players wives, girlfriends, side bitches and future children find cups more important.

This cup should be sponsored by nutty buddy and be shaped like a jock.

:shibe:

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
DFlmEihXsAAGFMp.jpg