Need Help Finding 90's WGN Chicago Bulls TV Bumper/Promo

devans

Liked Posts:
Trying to find this early 90's Chicago Bulls TV Bumper/Promo with the song "You're Unbelievable" by EMF. Pretty sure it was on WGN. Some of the lyrics from the song that played during it were "3 point shots" and "alley oops down the lane".

All i've been able to find is this 1992 WGN Bulls bumper with the song but no lyrics like the TV Promo/Bumper i'm referring too.

[video=youtube;pjMoG0c3zxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjMoG0c3zxs[/video]

Tried asking WGN but they weren't of any help.

Anyone recall this at all?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
That's a tall order. I'm curious too, if you find anymore please post them. The issue is WGN didn't run many sports game ads outside of sports programming.

Off the top of my head, you could crossref the TV schedule for WGN game rights from the regular season. See if people uploaded games without editing the breaks. I remember seeing a lot during Cubs game breaks.

Some of them had the ads worked into the upcoming schedules and before the post-game coverage. But like I said, this is all off the top of my head

Just scanned a few, but they seem to be edited out. And scanning some of the WGN commercial blocks on youtube had all but one sports spot cut. (10 sec Notre Dame Bumper with only a logo and schedule voiced in).

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Wow. Nice find. Thanks so much for your help!! :)

It sounds very similar to EMF.

NP. Your curiosity was contagious. Any particular reason you were hunting it down?

Now if anyone has the video of Kukoc diving towards the scorers table to save a loose ball and whip it around a defender by doing a behind the back alley-oop laser to Jason Caffey (where he reverse jammed it on a defender) from half-court..... :)

devans

Liked Posts:
NP. Your curiosity was contagious. Any particular reason you were hunting it down?

Now if anyone has the video of Kukoc diving towards the scorers table to save a loose ball and whip it around a defender by doing a behind the back alley-oop laser to Jason Caffey (where he reverse jammed it on a defender) from half-court..... :)

I watched WGN alot back then and always remembered that promo because of the custom song with "3 point shots" and "alley oops down the lane".

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Not to mention a man that flies....

:) got it. Welcome to the board