Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's..which one do you hate the least?

i guess i'll take

• pizza hut

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • domino's

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • papa john's

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
So i know the big 3 would be a last resort for many of you, but which one is your favorite?

AussieBear

depends.. i like dominos fresh.. but papas left over and reheated is just as good.. never cared for the pizza hut

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dominos is GOATy af pizza

beardownboilerup85

Liked Posts:
papa johns is like an instant laxative, give me dat dominos thin crust

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you wanted cancer that badly, wouldn't it be easier to just go hang out in a tanning bed for 6 hours?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pizza Hut.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Probably Domino's if I had to pick one. Used to be Pizza Hut, but that shit's gone down hill.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I don't know if they still have it or make it the same way, but I loved the extra thin crust from Dominos. Reminds me of the shitty pizza grade-schools serve, except a cracker crust and less freezer burn sauce taste.

30 years ago, little caesars was half decent for shitty pizza. Now they joined the cardboard class (but in all fairness, they didn't try to pretend they are better than they actually are *cough* MOD pizza). In before staff joke.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Have you peeps from Illinois heard of Casey's pizza? It's about the only pizza I get for carry out anymore and it's fantastic. I doubt they have any locations near Chicago though.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I actually prefer Papa John's over Domino's, but that's probably because I got 50% off deals in college. Pizza Hut shouldn't be in this discussion, IMO.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Have you peeps from Illinois heard of Casey's pizza? It's about the only pizza I get for carry out anymore and it's fantastic. I doubt they have any locations near Chicago though.

We have the "General Store" Gas station named Casey's. Some locations are solid for garbage pizza, others just use the same premade pizza as Sams Club.

Oh, and all the damn Marcos that are popping up near Family videos. Have yet to try them, but expectations shouldn't be high to begin with.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Little Caesar's indeed was once pretty darn good. Dominos is the one chain, here at least, where the quality varies widely. Was great in one city I lived in, but inedible here. Papa John's is still too scarce, and I don't live in their delivery area. Pizza Hut is okay for a $4 personal, but I would not spend any more there.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Have you guys tried Jet's or Sarpino's?

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pizza Hut. Used to moon light as a delivery driver for them. Give me that thin crust.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
We have the "General Store" Gas station named Casey's. Some locations are solid for garbage pizza, others just use the same premade pizza as Sams Club.

Oh, and all the damn Marcos that are popping up near Family videos. Have yet to try them, but expectations shouldn't be high to begin with.

Marco's was actually pretty decent but all their Family Video locations around me closed them down

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pizza hut doesn't use Mozzarella cheese, the cheese they use can't even be classified as a "food".. it's Polydimethylsiloxane, which is a silicon based substance that's primarily used as a de-foaming agent.

But hey, you saved a couple bucks versus getting a pizza at your local ma and pa joint! So the cancer is worth it!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pizza hut doesn't use Mozzarella cheese, the cheese they use can't even be classified as a "food".. it's Polydimethylsiloxane, which is a silicon based substance that's primarily used as a de-foaming agent.

But hey, you saved a couple bucks versus getting a pizza at your local ma and pa joint! So the cancer is worth it!

Lol how do you know so much about pizza food chains?