Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's..which one do you hate the least?

i guess i'll take

• pizza hut

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • domino's

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • papa john's

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Pizzahut thin crust most closely resembles real pizza, from the options provided.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pizza hut doesn't use Mozzarella cheese, the cheese they use can't even be classified as a "food".. it's Polydimethylsiloxane, which is a silicon based substance that's primarily used as a de-foaming agent.

But hey, you saved a couple bucks versus getting a pizza at your local ma and pa joint! So the cancer is worth it!

But it is delicious, so you can go fuk ur dum cuke shut

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Because Internet? How does anyone know anything about anything?

Well, fair enough. I just didn't know in peoples spare time they looked up the ingredients of Pizza Hut's cheese. Thank you for that knowledge though. It will certainly help the next time my wife insists that we get Pizza Hut. I'll tell her they use Polydimethylsiloxane, instead of Mozz.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
We have the "General Store" Gas station named Casey's. Some locations are solid for garbage pizza, others just use the same premade pizza as Sams Club.

Oh, and all the damn Marcos that are popping up near Family videos. Have yet to try them, but expectations shouldn't be high to begin with.
Had it for the first time last Friday...worth the $3.99 for kids. Not worth the full price. No sauce, cheese, or toppings. Basically bread

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
IMO there is nothing wrong with garbage brand pizza. If you live on the childrens menu as an adult(or raise your kids that way), then yes, that is a problem. But garbage pizza a few times a year, whatever. It's a variety within a variety. I do agree about the latex imitation cheeses, that shit has to go whether it be pizza or cheeseburger.

Also forgot that some people call garbage pizza, a home made pizza with whatever leftovers/pot luck toppings they have laying around. ie: fried chicken from tuesday, meatloaf from wednesday, burrito meat from lunch. aka people with heart problems

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Little Caesar's and Pizza Hut pre 1980 were pretty damn good. Both are no longer food, and dominos I can get a better pizza by buying a pizza pretzel at Safeway, which I would never do.

I think the problem with Dominos and Little Caesar's is both of their connections to the Detroit Tigers. Pizza Hut's problem was being bought by Pepsico around 1980.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If I had to pick... Papa John's just because the garlic sauce is awesome.

FWIW, I never understood the hype for Lou Malnati's. The cheese comes out half liquid and I feel like I need a spork to eat it.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a health nut so I only get Pizza Hut with Polydimethylsiloxane stuffed crust

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Little Caesar's and Pizza Hut pre 1980 were pretty damn good. Both are no longer food, and dominos I can get a better pizza by buying a pizza pretzel at Safeway, which I would never do.

I think the problem with Dominos and Little Caesar's is both of their connections to the Detroit Tigers. Pizza Hut's problem was being bought by Pepsico around 1980.

Was the qualify really that much better or were you just a youth that didn't know any better? I used to think Pizza Hut was da bomb in the 90s, but it was also the only play to eat in town lol.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they are all bad. Gun to my head PJ but I would bet there may be differences store to store and region to region. Like fast food, it is a race to the bottom, when can make the cheapest palatable pizza. I think,they have all gone too far, like McDonalds, BK, .... or maybe I'm just getting older and my memories of these places aren't accurate. Or, I'm just not ordering pizza at 2am-hammered.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Frozen Digorno is better than most garbage chain pizza.... cept Dominos.... nothing beats Dominos

Shut ur fucking mouf Novak.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
preview.jpg

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Red Baron frozen pizza.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Get the stuffed crust pepperoni.... iz pretty guud.

If I had my choice I would buy Tony's pepperoni.... but no one fucking carries it anymore... at least not around me.

W/e Dominos is better anyways.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I like Red Baron frozen pizza.

I've always wondered who buys them, because I never actually met someone who likes Red Baron as a first or second choice from the premade freezer section.

That's cool, it doesn't prevent me from buying what I like, so no hate. But I'm curious now. I think Home Run Inn pizza tastes salty and the meats are over cured. Is there some overlap in tastes here? Like people who typically like Home Run Inn, also like Red Baron and vise versa?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've always wondered who buys them, because I never actually met someone who likes Red Baron as a first or second choice from the premade freezer section.

That's cool, it doesn't prevent me from buying what I like, so no hate. But I'm curious now. I think Home Run Inn pizza tastes salty and the meats are over cured. Is there some overlap in tastes here? Like people who typically like Home Run Inn, also like Red Baron and vise versa?

I always assumed Red Baron was on par with Jack's..... edible, but nothing to write home about.

I think Digorno, Home Run Inn, Jacks, and Red Baron are the 4 main brands available at my Jewel.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
2lGCw2H.png

CCS ads vote for Pizza Hut lol

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Can I choose to not have pizza??

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never thied Home Run pizza. I'm no pizza connoisseur though.