IST: Cubs @ Giants

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I'll pin half this lost today on Maddon and his lineup choice..

If you're gonna rest Rizzo and Heyward why not do it on separate days and against weaker LH starters, not both today against a tough starter and plug in your 2 weakest hitters in Zobrist and Schwarber

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Let's have another theme distraction on the next road trip, it working so well...

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cubs make me nervous....

Cubs lose this division, they will only have themselves to blame...

It won't be because the Brewers or Cardinals went on a tear, it'll be because the Cubs hitting and pitching just couldn't stay on a consistent path of playing good baseball..

true, it's much more about the cubs

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Looked to be running full speed to me right before he reached first..

Nothing shows me him admiring and loafing to first ...

Defend him all you want

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Defend him all you want
It not about defending him..
I even mentioned that he was lucky he made it because he didn't start running right away..

But you keep saying he watched the ball and Loafed to 1B.

I haven't seen anything or heard from anyone on radio or tv, talk about how he Loafed/jogged to 1B..
The only thing mentioned was how he watched for those first 2 steps before he started running...

I'll jump on a guy all day for not hustling, especially if it cost them an out or a run but I'm not going to jump on him just for watching the ball for those 2 steps that we saw..
Unless I see otherwise, he obviously took off after that to make it around the bases in 16 seconds ...

With the clip you showed , you can see his reaction when he reached first as he was looking towards ball he turned it up heading towards second..

That tells me at that point he sees the ball hit off the wall and scoot pass the RFer.. so if he was near 1st at that point, then he obviously was running fast down the line after the first 2 steps..

Again, unless I see something different or hear something different from someone who was there and saw it. That my assumption I'm going with