HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Guys could you help me out with this. I am trying to put these teams names with CCS screen names.

Team Name --> CCS Name
Jared's Expert Team --> ???
omeletpants --> ???
David's Primo Team --> didshereallysaythat
MIKE_TOUHY --> ???
Vu Tang Clan --> James Vu (banned)
NardFlo Rising --> ???
MiamiChokeMachine --> gpphat
dabaers70 --> Novak
Satchice --> satchice
VashalasX --> VashalasX
Adipost --> Adipost
MrBiscuit10 --> dabears70

Team Name --> CCS Name
Jared's Expert Team --> jbunch14
omeletpants --> banned Peyton Manning dick licker
MIKE_TOUHY --> pretty sure he's also a member here, name rings a bell
Vu Tang Clan --> James Vu (banned)
NardFlo Rising --> xer0h0ur <-------me
dabaers70 --> Novak
Satchice --> satchice
VashalasX --> VashalasX
Adipost --> Adipost

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
12 teams huh? The big trend in FF this year is odd numbered leagues with bye weeks to keep teams fresh and lessen injury problems.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh boy, would hate to be that 13th team. That is some bad mojo.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Okay I just got home and I have paid. Good luck everyone!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Is this a joke or are you really power tripping? A $25 FF commish is the lowest place of power there is. Well that and message board czar.

Whoa, is dabears70 a crys alt?

Gnat came into the fantasy board and made a total mockery of it by crying about everything and making jokes about everything when i was trying to be serious to get the league put together and then we could do all the joking but he just wouldn't stop acting like a little kid. Him and a couple others were basically treating the fantasy board like CCS when threads get ruined by people throwing insults and sarcasm around at each other. So yes he's holding on by a very small thread on staying in the league.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yo I'm nardflo and I paid my buy in.

If you are one of the 5 that has paid i just opened a thread for the teams that have paid to put their name in so we know who's who.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is this a joke or are you really power tripping? A $25 FF commish is the lowest place of power there is. Well that and message board czar.

Whoa, is dabears70 a crys alt?

Gnat came into the fantasy board and made a total mockery of it by crying about everything and making jokes about everything when i was trying to be serious to get the league put together and then we could do all the joking but he just wouldn't stop acting like a little kid. Him and a couple others were basically treating the fantasy board like CCS when threads get ruined by people throwing insults and sarcasm around at each other. So yes he's holding on by a very small thread on staying in the league.

Are you saying crys did all that? Like in the league message area, because I don't see him posting ITT. As far as I know crys has no interest in sports much less FF, and I have never seen him make a joke, this does not sound like him at all. I think I got this all wrong.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you are one of the 5 that has paid i just opened a thread for the teams that have paid to put their name in so we know who's who.

...the list is posted right here for god's sake.

Team Name --> CCS Name
Vu Tang Clan --> Jamais Vu (banned)
dabaers70 --> Novak
Satchice --> satchice
VashalasX --> VashalasX
Adipost --> Adipost

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
6 teams paid? Who still owes?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
6 teams paid? Who still owes?

Relax, it is only Thursday and most people are watching the bears play. Tomorrow is payday for many so hopefully everyone is committed before the deadline Tuesday morning. Wow Trubinsky rollout! Complete! This guy looks like a gamer!

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Actually you made a mockery of it by saying the majority vote would decide things and then flip flopping and making all the decisions without listening to the feedback.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
...the list is posted right here for god's sake.

Team Name --> CCS Name
Vu Tang Clan --> Jamais Vu (banned)
dabaers70 --> Novak
Satchice --> satchice
VashalasX --> VashalasX
Adipost --> Adipost

Yes it is and thank you for that but on the league safe account it only tells the emails of people that have paid and i don't know who's email is who....understand??

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Actually you made a mockery of it by saying the majority vote would decide things and then flip flopping and making all the decisions without listening to the feedback.

Again with the lies. I guess lying is a normal thing for you. I made plenty of changes on votes like how many playoff teams and the buy in amount and other things as well but when all the stupid shit by you and your little biddies started about asking for multiple kickers and long snappers and other stupid shit is when i started getting sick of all the bullshit. You seem to forget that i started this league and i've never seen a commish let the other players vote on all the settings and i won't do it either but i absolutely have let others vote on things and went with the majority vote on those so stop lying, it's not a good look. I'm actually hoping youy keep acting like a child today like you've done for the last 3 days cause i'm very close top just removing you and adding someone that actually wants to play in this league and won't spend every single second bitching about something. You might wanna just stay quiet today so we can get closer to getting this league together.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've played in leagues with dual kickers and long snappers and they turned out to be some of the most exciting leagues... this sounds like you're just shooting it down because you've never done it, like you did with the auction draft.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Again with the lies. I guess lying is a normal thing for you. I made plenty of changes on votes like how many playoff teams and the buy in amount and other things as well but when all the stupid shit by you and your little biddies started about asking for multiple kickers and long snappers and other stupid shit is when i started getting sick of all the bullshit. You seem to forget that i started this league and i've never seen a commish let the other players vote on all the settings and i won't do it either but i absolutely have let others vote on things and went with the majority vote on those so stop lying, it's not a good look. I'm actually hoping youy keep acting like a child today like you've done for the last 3 days cause i'm very close top just removing you and adding someone that actually wants to play in this league and won't spend every single second bitching about something. You might wanna just stay quiet today so we can get closer to getting this league together.

wow you made the change to playoff teams...going from 60% of the league making the playoffs to 40% was a no brainer and should have been set that way up from the get go. If you didn't want the input from the rest of the league members you really shouldnt have opened it up for suggestions and come out saying that you would go by majority rule when you had no intention of doing so. Every league I have been in the commissioner will either take the suggestions from the league members or tell them from the get go these are the setting. You did the opposite, said you would take suggestions and then made the decisions even when the majority wanted something different. Being that I have paid the fee, you will look like an absolute bitch if you remove me at this point. But you seem to be used to being a bitch

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
wow you made the change to playoff teams...going from 60% of the league making the playoffs to 40% was a no brainer and should have been set that way up from the get go. If you didn't want the input from the rest of the league members you really shouldnt have opened it up for suggestions and come out saying that you would go by majority rule when you had no intention of doing so. Every league I have been in the commissioner will either take the suggestions from the league members or tell them from the get go these are the setting. You did the opposite, said you would take suggestions and then made the decisions even when the majority wanted something different. Being that I have paid the fee, you will look like an absolute bitch if you remove me at this point. But you seem to be used to being a bitch

Yep i'm going to league safe right now to see how i refund your money. Do you think i care what your little buddies think if i kick you out of the league moron?? I don't. If you think any league commish is gonna deal with all the bullshit i've already dealt with from your punk ass you're way wrong man. No commish would deal with all the bullshit you've done. Bye Bitch.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yep i'm going to league safe right now to see how i refund your money. Do you think i care what your little buddies think if i kick you out of the league moron?? I don't. If you think any league commish is gonna deal with all the bullshit i've already dealt with from your punk ass you're way wrong man. No commish would deal with all the bullshit you've done. Bye Bitch.

So i just went to league safe to find out how to refund your $25 and anyone that has paid their money can go get a refund as long as you do it by the deadline i set which is monday so you have plenty of time to go get your money refunded. Too bad you just couldn't stop being a jackass over and over and over again even with me asking you to chill multiple times.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So i just went to league safe to find out how to refund your $25 and anyone that has paid their money can go get a refund as long as you do it by the deadline i set which is monday so you have plenty of time to go get your money refunded. Too bad you just couldn't stop being a jackass over and over and over again even with me asking you to chill multiple times.

You are to your own FF league as Godzilla is to Tokyo.

tumblr_mdt86bpvrV1rlzgq1o6_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.