HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah you rustled jimmies but for god's sake he can't even time zone. What sort of grown ass man doesn't even understand the time zones. :confused:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Yeah you rustled jimmies but for god's sake he can't even time zone. What sort of grown ass man doesn't even understand the time zones. :confused:

DB70 has no time to figure out time zones...he dedicates 10 hours to the heavy bag, 4 hours practicing arm bars, 6 hours to the mat, and 4 hours to sleep...no time for science or time zones in that busy schedule

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
who cares as long as he has $25

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I paid yesterday, I'm not paying again no matter how much the commish bullies me.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Have we sorted out if auto draft will be available? Last I checked it was not decided. Also I believe the draft time was set for either 9PM Pacific or 9PM Eastern depending on where you live.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

If i was you i'd go get my money refunded by the end of today cause after today you can't get it refunded and we'll find more people to play.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Have we sorted out if auto draft will be available? Last I checked it was not decided. Also I believe the draft time was set for either 9PM Pacific or 9PM Eastern depending on where you live.

The draft is set for 9 eastern and the auto pick will stay on. If you just went and looked on the page you would be able to get both of those questions answered all by yourself. It's time to grow up and do things for yourself now.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If i was you i'd go get my money refunded by the end of today cause after today you can't get it refunded and we'll find more people to play.

he can get it refunded, you just have to request it...there is no science involved in that

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
he can get it refunded, you just have to request it...there is no science involved in that

It's hilarious how much you're stalking this fantasy thread after being kicked out of our league......TWICE. Hahahahaha

It's all over Gnat you're not getting back into the league but please keep stalking this board so we can get more laughs at your expense.:nelson:

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It seems like DB70 is going to suddenly change the deadline from a PST to EST and lock in everyone's payment and then kick out teams and keep there money...that is a shitty scam to run on people who are just wanting to have fun while playing fantasy football. Instead it seems like DB70 is running a common 6 step fantasy football scam

Step 1 - create fantasy football league
Step 2 - invite people you do not know or want to choke out
Step 3 - state rules will be voted on and change your mind hours later
Step 4 - set an ambiguous deadline for payment
Step 5 - kick out unsuspecting teams as soon as their payment has been locked in
Step 6 - walk away with the cash

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's hilarious how much you're stalking this fantasy thread after being kicked out of our league......TWICE. Hahahahaha

It's all over Gnat you're not getting back into the league but please keep stalking this board so we can get more laughs at your expense.:nelson:

Are you still upset that I figured out your scam?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The draft is set for 9 eastern and the auto pick will stay on. If you just went and looked on the page you would be able to get both of those questions answered all by yourself. It's time to grow up and do things for yourself now.

Good, I'm not getting kicked out for asking, because that seems to be your go to move. One guy got kicked out twice, and you're bragging about it? In 30 years of playing fantasy sports Ive never seen anything like this.

"don't ask the commish about the draft, he will kick you out."

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It seems like DB70 is going to suddenly change the deadline from a PST to EST and lock in everyone's payment and then kick out teams and keep there money...that is a shitty scam to run on people who are just wanting to have fun while playing fantasy football. Instead it seems like DB70 is running a common 6 step fantasy football scam

Step 1 - create fantasy football league
Step 2 - invite people you do not know or want to choke out
Step 3 - state rules will be voted on and change your mind hours later
Step 4 - set an ambiguous deadline for payment
Step 5 - kick out unsuspecting teams as soon as their payment has been locked in
Step 6 - walk away with the cash

Hahahahaha you're such a child. I'm just glad that every day you keep showing us how old you are.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Good, I'm not getting kicked out for asking, because that seems to be your go to move. One guy got kicked out twice, and you're bragging about it? In 30 years of playing fantasy sports Ive never seen anything like this.

"don't ask the commish about the draft, he will kick you out."

I'm glad you figured it out, now go pay or bye bye. This league is gonna happen with or without anyone that wants to act like douche bags or don't wanna pay. If you're in then you'll have a good experience and it will be a fun league and if not then.................buh bye

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm glad you figured it out, now go pay or bye bye. This league is gonna happen with or without anyone that wants to act like douche bags or don't wanna pay. If you're in then you'll have a good experience and it will be a fun league and if not then.................buh bye

man you love threatening to kick people out...do you have such little control in your in IRL that a $26 league is where you got to flex your arm bars?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hold on. Now you're kicking me out? Maybe just maybe there is some credence to you being full of yourself after all if that is the case. If not apologies. Some clarification would be nice.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

WTF is wrong with you? Post #264, ten posts up, you thanked it.

I paid yesterday, I'm not paying again no matter how much the commish bullies me.

100% serious, is this a scam?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
WTF is wrong with you? Post #264, ten posts up, you thanked it.

100% serious, is this a scam?

110% not a scam. I thanked that post because it was funny when you said you won't let the commish bully me and i thought you meant it to be funny but now not so sure. I don't do scam bro i'm a stand up person.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hold on. Now you're kicking me out? Maybe just maybe there is some credence to you being full of yourself after all if that is the case. If not apologies. Some clarification would be nice.

Where do you see me kicking you out?? Please show?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
110% not a scam. I thanked that post because it was funny when you said you won't let the commish bully me and i thought you meant it to be funny but now not so sure. I don't do scam bro i'm a stand up person.

HAHAHA....this is exactly what someone running this common 6 step fantasy football scam would say...hell even in the preamble of the steps to the scam it says:

Preamble:

Be sure to assure the league members that it is not a scam...this is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.