HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If i was you i'd go get my money refunded by the end of today cause after today you can't get it refunded and we'll find more people to play.

Pretty easy to interpret the above as you telling me get the fuck out. Just saying.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I might have an opening in a 100$ league(125$CAN). PPR, IDP and an auction set for sep 3rd at 7pm eastern. PM if interested.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Are there any pre-draft, midseason, or championship parties planned db70? Like, what are u doing with that extra buck from everyone?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I might have an opening in a 100$ league(125$CAN). PPR, IDP and an auction set for sep 3rd at 7pm eastern. PM if interested.

Unfortunately, only 1 kicker, no long snapper..

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
110% not a scam. I thanked that post because it was funny when you said you won't let the commish bully me and i thought you meant it to be funny but now not so sure. I don't do scam bro i'm a stand up person.

The bully part was funny, that you got right.
I paid, you knew I paid then you come back with this?

I'm glad you figured it out, now go pay or bye bye.

What am I supposed to think? You are threatening a paid member of the league? Is this an idle threat or are you going to start kicking people out after you get their money?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope dabears70 wins the championship for this league or at least beats the people making the "rookie" comments.

I'm not sure what a "rookie comment" is. Is that what I'm posting?

I have never seen a fantasy league commissioner kick paid players out of a league, laugh and brag about it and threaten to kick other paid members out now that he has their money.

I guess you root for the villain.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:

I have never seen a fantasy league commissioner kick paid players out of a league, laugh and brag about it and threaten to kick other paid members out now that he has their money.

Not meant for you. Meant for the ones trash talking before the league was even made.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you were one of the league's owners I hardly think you would be laughing.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
I cant believe you guys ran into issues with this league. Everything was going so smoothly Thursday.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

One member that paid got kicked out after being asked multiple times to stop with all the bullshit talk and not only did it not stop it got even worse by that jackass. By the way the league never even started yet cause everyone had until tonight to get their money in before the league could start and it still hasn't started cause we still have two people that haven't paid. You keep saying you've never seen a league that kicks players out but show me a league that the other players will talk smack and call the commish a bitch and other names that they didn't get kicked out?? You can't. I've been playing FFB for many years and have never ever been in a league that shit like that happens especially to the commish that started the league but i've seen plenty of people get kicked out of leagues for other bullshit.

This league will be straight up and fair and no scamming or other bullshit will happen on my end unless i'm provoked which is what Gnat did. Read through all those damn threads that were started in the league and look at all the shit i had said to me BEFORE i kicked anyone out of the league and tell me you would of dealt with that bullshit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If you were one of the league's owners I hardly think you would be laughing.

And he also probably wouldn't be disrespecting me and other members either like certain other people are doing and did. You act like i've been the only one saying anything but i only say something when something is said to me first. Maybe i need to repost all our threads on here for others to see all the shit that's been going on and the petty name calling and i would do it if i knew how...lol.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TBH this is probably the funniest league I've ever been in. 100% worth the $26! I can't wait until draft day. I just know that most of the players have absolutely no idea what they are doing..

Which one of you guys thought the draft time was is pacific time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This league will be straight up and fair and no scamming or other bullshit will happen on my end unless i'm provoked which is what Gnat did.

I've been playing fantasy sports for 30 years, I've never seen a paying member kicked out. You seemed to take some joy in that, okay, now you want the benefit of the doubt, but "unless I'm provoked", I'm sure you can understand that might cause concern. You are a volatile guy how are we supposed to know what will provoke you?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
TBH this is probably the funniest league I've ever been in. 100% worth the $26! I can't wait until draft day. I just know that most of the players have absolutely no idea what they are doing..

Which one of you guys thought the draft time was is pacific time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the commish "If i changed it to 9:00 central time would that be 8:00 eastern time?? Not sure how that works and what time that would be in Florida."

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been playing fantasy sports for 30 years, I've never seen a paying member kicked out. You seemed to take some joy in that, okay, now you want the benefit of the doubt, but "unless I'm provoked", I'm sure you can understand that might cause concern. You are a volatile guy how are we supposed to know what will provoke you?

Read the thread again if you want to know why he was booted.

Obvious is obvious.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Read the thread again if you want to know why he was booted.

Obvious is obvious.

You don think the guys that that paid up to join the league shouldn't have any reaction to being threatened with being kicked out? Why he kicked one guy out, that's between them, why he is threatening me, that got my attention.

You're not in the league so you don't access to the message board over there, you think this thread tells the whole story, you are mistaken.

I told him multiple times I had already paid, then he says this to me:

I'm glad you figured it out, now go pay or bye bye.

I angrily questioned him about that comment and got "STFU" as a reply. You have no idea what's going on, because you don't have access to the league message board.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don think the guys that that paid up to join the league shouldn't have any reaction to being threatened with being kicked out? Why he kicked one guy out, that's between them, why he is threatening me, that got my attention.

You're not in the league so you don't access to the message board over there, you think this thread tells the whole story, you are mistaken.

I told him multiple times I had already paid, then he says this to me:

I angrily questioned him about that comment and got "STFU" as a reply. You have no idea what's going on, because you don't have access to the league message board.

Reading this thread and the verbal abuse he has gotten... smh.

Obvious is pretty fucking obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.