Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Reading this thread and the verbal abuse he has gotten... smh.

Obvious is pretty fucking obvious.

You have no idea what is going on in the league message area. What you think is obvious is based on less than half the story. I'm not surprised that you think that half of the story is enough to form a strong opinion.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have no idea what is going on in the league message area. What you think is obvious is based on less than half the story. I'm not surprised that you think that half of the story is enough to form a strong opinion.

Let me guess, more bitching, whining and sarcastic suggestions from Novak, you and gpphat?

I don't need to read it to know what it says and it's intent. This little clique of pricks is hilarious. Play the bullies when it suits you and then play the victims when you're called out. Boo-freaking-hoo

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You don think the guys that that paid up to join the league shouldn't have any reaction to being threatened with being kicked out? Why he kicked one guy out, that's between them, why he is threatening me, that got my attention.

You're not in the league so you don't access to the message board over there, you think this thread tells the whole story, you are mistaken.

I told him multiple times I had already paid, then he says this to me:

I angrily questioned him about that comment and got "STFU" as a reply. You have no idea what's going on, because you don't have access to the league message board.

Honestly, this is a classic deflection.

Just a friendly message from the resident white Knight that doesn't even like sports.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let me guess, more bitching, whining and sarcastic suggestions from Novak, you and gpphat?

I don't need to read it to know what it says and it's intent. This little clique of pricks is hilarious. Play the bullies when it suits you and then play the victims when you're called out. Boo-freaking-hoo

You've used up your attention limit for August. You're not in the league so you have no idea what you are talking about, and as a founding member of the shittastic four have no credibility. Why don't you and the Hawk retire to super team HQ* and devise your next... I don't know, shitty thing.

1fba83b99c2cce45e69e7e594e22111e--the-doors-farms.jpg

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This thread is classic.

What is clear is db70 is a complete twat.

Also, this thread is not Bears related and a clear violation of ccs forum rules. Db70, you little cunt rag ahahahaha.

Who doesn't understand that eastern time is ahead of central? What a blithering idiot.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

WTF are you talking about?? The league message board is even worse then what's been going on on here. It's like you guys don't understand how all the shit i've been getting is disrespectful but whenever i come back at someone it is disrespectful. Put yourself in my place for a minute and think what it would be like having not one but 4 or 5 guys coming at you all at once. Seriously think what that would be like and then remember i dealt with it all day and night for like two days straight. You don't think you's be a little on edge if that was happening to you. There's people in the league that haven't said one disrespectful thing to me and i to them and everything is just fine with me and them.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Honestly, this is a classic deflection.

Just a friendly message from the resident white Knight that doesn't even like sports.

And he hit it right on the head. It was really bad the first day when it was you, Bill and Gnat coming at me all at once but then i got rid of Bill after asking him multiple times to chill and then Gnat and all the sudden i wasn't hearing much from you anymore....Hmmmmmmmm. The truth is the truth and i really hope all the disrespect can turn to more funny fantasy talk when this league starts and everyone is playing each other.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This thread is classic.

What is clear is db70 is a complete twat.

Also, this thread is not Bears related and a clear violation of ccs forum rules. Db70, you little cunt rag ahahahaha.

Who doesn't understand that eastern time is ahead of central? What a blithering idiot.

Midway Bitch running his cock muncher again. Hahahaha

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Not meant for you. Meant for the ones trash talking before the league was even made.

It's pretty easy to beat the person who called him a rookie when you kick them out after they pay

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And he hit it right on the head. It was really bad the first day when it was you, Bill and Gnat coming at me all at once but then i got rid of Bill after asking him multiple times to chill and then Gnat and all the sudden i wasn't hearing much from you anymore....Hmmmmmmmm. The truth is the truth and i really hope all the disrespect can turn to more funny fantasy talk when this league starts and everyone is playing each other.

when you suck the fun out of the league it will naturally start to get quiet...first you remove all fun, then you scam the rest of the teams for their money.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I guess it is better than playing the bitch card like you and the rest of the shitastic 4

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Don't you just wish you could just shoot off some racial slur at the fingertips, big man? Come on, don't be a bitch. Just say what you really want to say.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

You enjoy lying and changing the story, Bill asked to be removed after he realized it was a scam

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You enjoy lying and changing the story, Bill asked to be removed after he realized it was a scam

Gnat still mad that he's not in the league anymore....lol

Stalker alert

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL you just can not make this shit up!

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Stalker alert

I'm just making sure the true story is out there and not fake news...it's pretty funny that you couldn't handle some friendly trash talk and your fragile psyche was broken and the only remedy was to kick people out. As I said earlier, it makes me wonder how little control you have in your IRL life that you have to runa $26 league under Nazi rule. Maybe you can kick someone out to bring in a modern day Nazi follower like Gunzaan.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Stalker alert

One minute you act like you are being attacked the next you're laughing about running a guy out of the league. I was a little late to the league, but all I have seen is you dishing it out.

Like I said 30 years playing fantasy sports, first time anyone, let alone a commish, has ever told me to STFU.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Didn't he ask you to remove him, tho?

Not really. I think he was throwing one of his baby fits and said he doesn't wanna be in the league anymore so i went ahead and made it come true for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.