dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
damn bro, choke me out over me trying to educate you on the sciences of auction leagues...you are too high strung, I suggest finding yourself a woman (or man if that is your thing) and relieve some of that stress. This is just fantasy football and a messageboard, if you can't handle it then you need to evaluate the quality of your life.

Here are some stress relievers that I feel help me with my day to day happiness.

Auction Fantasy Football Leagues
Marijuana
Messing with simple minded rookies on CCS
Practicing my counters to choke outs
Carrying on
Science

I would suggest starting with maybe one or two of these activities as doing more may end up adding stress.

Edit - I also only do my meet ups at Logan Square

Thank you but i get my stress out on a heavy bag or on the mat so i'm good.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I didn't realize how much you and NoSack love me or even wanna be me with the way you guys stalk the shit out of me. NoSack is even using my CCS name in fantasy....lol

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I didn't realize how much you and NoSack love me or even wanna be me with the way you guys stalk the shit out of me. NoSack is even using my CCS name in fantasy....lol

No i didnt, moran. I suggest u look closer.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
damn bro, choke me out over me trying to educate you on the sciences of auction leagues...you are too high strung, I suggest finding yourself a woman (or man if that is your thing) and relieve some of that stress. This is just fantasy football and a messageboard, if you can't handle it then you need to evaluate the quality of your life.

Here are some stress relievers that I feel help me with my day to day happiness.

Auction Fantasy Football Leagues
Marijuana
Messing with simple minded rookies on CCS
Practicing my counters to choke outs
Carrying on
Science

I would suggest starting with maybe one or two of these activities as doing more may end up adding stress.

Edit - I also only do my meet ups at Logan Square

tenor.gif

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

That explains why you think auction leagues are so complex and scientific...you resort to neanderthal methods of relaxation instead of more constructive methods. Hopefully you will evolve in both your relaxation methodology and your fantasy football skills.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

If you feel that us discussing fantasy football is stalking then I suggest you put me on ignore.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If you feel that us discussing fantasy football is stalking then I suggest you put me on ignore.

Oh no i'm good. If you wanna stalk another man which you obviously do then that's on you but it doesn't bother me. It does show your age that you keep coming with the sarcasm when there's no reason for it but this shit don't bother me at all.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What if I can't make the August 27th draft time? Can we change that to a time that works for people that have jobs n IRL friends/responsibilities?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Also according to respected psychologists, the use of a heavy bag is not a productive relaxation method...in fact some feel it has an opposite effect. It is said that the use of a heavy bag could exacerbate stress if you use it to combat stress. I know this may be too scientific for you, but in short...you should probably use a speed bag as there is more mental focus.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh no i'm good. If you wanna stalk another man which you obviously do then that's on you but it doesn't bother me. It does show your age that you keep coming with the sarcasm when there's no reason for it but this shit don't bother me at all.

This is an odd comment, considering literally 5 of your posts itt are about u being stalked.

Pretty high number count for a boy that's "not bothered" in my IMO

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I honestly don't think you are good, you are wanting me to travel to Orlando just so you can choke me out...that is not a healthy form of relaxation and does not help you plan for an auction draft or a snake draft.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What if I can't make the August 27th draft time? Can we change that to a time that works for people that have jobs n IRL friends/responsibilities?

Yeah we'll go over certain settings when we have a full league and come up with a decision on everything or go with majority if need be.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This league sounds like it's really going to be spectacular.

I'm just hoping defeat for some can end civilly with no one being choked out IRL and/or shown the mat.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This league sounds like it's really going to be spectacular.

Facebook-f46951.png

Going by the cereal grading system, I'd say it's going to be God tier.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Facebook-f46951.png

Going by the cereal grading system, I'd say it's going to be God tier.

Whoa whoa whoa.....how can anyone even attempt to do a cereal grading system without the absolute best cereal to ever hit the market in it??

CAPTAIN CRUNCH--CRUNCH BERRIES!!!!!!!!!

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Whoa whoa whoa.....how can anyone even attempt to do a cereal grading system without the absolute best cereal to ever hit the market in it??

CAPTAIN CRUNCH--CRUNCH BERRIES!!!!!!!!!

I think top tier and god tier should probably be switched. Agree Capn belongs in there somewhere..

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We have 6 teams so still looking for 4 more or 6 more cause we have two shit talkers on the bubble...lol

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We have 6 teams so still looking for 4 more or 6 more cause we have two shit talkers on the bubble...lol

Scared to get that ass KICKED huh?

The league message board is already heating up! Check it out.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

what kind of beta shit is this, you would kick two teams out because they are shit talkers...I actually thought your choke out threat had some merit especially after you said you relieve stress with the heavy bag (a poor way as noted earlier) and on the mat. but if a few shit talkers get you triggered, then I question whether I would need a counter choke out move when I vacation in Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.