dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
one minute you act like you are being attacked the next you're laughing about running a guy out of the league. I was a little late to the league, but all i have seen is you dishing it out.

Like i said 30 years playing fantasy sports, first time anyone, let alone a commish, has ever told me to stfu.

Key words right there. You absolutely were late to the league and weren't even around for any of that but i'm sure everyone on here knows who's corner you're in, the same guys you follow around on here are the same guys you're backing up from the league.....Now..........STFU.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Not really. I think he was throwing one of his baby fits and said he doesn't wanna be in the league anymore so i went ahead and made it come true for him.

this isn't like trying to figure out time zones or the science of auction drafts...this is about as basic as giving an arm bar bro

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Didn't he ask you to remove him, tho?

Not really. I think he was throwing one of his baby fits and said he doesn't wanna be in the league anymore so i went ahead and made it come true for him.

It's like DB70 is slowly turning into Rick James (RIP)

[video=youtube;bC5LaHUnQMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC5LaHUnQMA[/video]

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Key words right there. You absolutely were late to the league and weren't even around for any of that but i'm sure everyone on here knows who's corner you're in, the same guys you follow around on here are the same guys you're backing up from the league.....Now..........STFU.

I've been nothing but respectful to you, you have been in attack mode since I joined. You lied claiming I hadn't paid, you threaten to kick me out of the league for no reason, you laugh about kicking guys out of the league, I ask a question and you reply with STFU.

Now you blame me for perceived attacks from other people before I even joined. I take responsibility for my words, you should do the same and apologize like a man, then we can move on.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've been nothing but respectful to you, you have been in attack mode since I joined. You lied claiming I hadn't paid, you threaten to kick me out of the league for no reason, you laugh about kicking guys out of the league, I ask a question and you reply with STFU.

Now you blame me for perceived attacks from other people before I even joined. I take responsibility for my words, you should do the same and apologize like a man, then we can move on.

Yawn yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You can thank Gnat, NoSack and Bill for me not giving a shit about anyone crying anymore cause those 3 morons exhausted me out with their crying and whining like little bitches for the last 4 days.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yawn yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You can thank Gnat, NoSack and Bill for me not giving a shit about anyone crying anymore cause those 3 morons exhausted me out with their crying and whining like little bitches for the last 4 days.

What did I cry and/or whine about in the last 4 days?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

WTF does any of that have to do with me? Are you unable to separate the actions of different team owners? Is everyone in the league just a moron to you? Except of course for your little buddy who 'helped you'. Future reference, if cliques develop the commish should stay neutral, FF 101. Do you really want to view half the league as morons and enemies?

I would not want to be in your shoes. As far as I can tell you are the only one that has attacked me, everybody else has been cool and welcoming.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
WTF does any of that have to do with me? Are you unable to separate the actions of different team owners? Is everyone in the league just a moron to you? Except of course for your little buddy who 'helped you'. Future reference, if cliques develop the commish should stay neutral, FF 101. Do you really want to view half the league as morons and enemies?

I would not want to be in your shoes. As far as I can tell you are the only one that has attacked me, everybody else has been cool and welcoming.

It does not seem like he will be able to separate his personal feelings from league matters...if you do a trade with Novak, it will run the risk of him vetoing the trade because he feels it is "unfair"...but we all will know it is because he has a personal vendetta against him

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm still trying to figure out what i've been being a bitch about the last 4 days... I'm chill, paid up, and ready for my week 1 matchup with the worst team in the league; E-mac

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It does not seem like he will be able to separate his personal feelings from league matters...if you do a trade with Novak, it will run the risk of him vetoing the trade because he feels it is "unfair"...but we all will know it is because he has a personal vendetta against him

Yeah those are two problems.

1. His anger will affect his decisions.
2. He can't tell the team owners apart, one giant enemies list.

He is viewing the league as him and adi vs. the world.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

At least everyone has paid up so he can finally execute the scam he is running

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Hahahaha giant enemies list. It's the same list i had before i started this league which is the minimal crew of followers that follow NoSack around on here. I've said MULTIPLE times that the league will be a fair league and won't say it again cause you guys decided to get into the league knowing how it is but you and the rest of NoSack's crew want to listen to that moron Gnat then that's on you. You still have time to get your money refunded if you don't trust me running the league and it doesn't matter to me either way but if you stay in then you should FINALLY stop all the crying and bitching. There's only two people in the league that are complaining which is mainly you numbers51 and NoSack. I'm not shocked that it's the only two that are part of the NoSack crew.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hahahaha giant enemies list. It's the same list i had before i started this league which is the minimal crew of followers that follow NoSack around on here. I've said MULTIPLE times that the league will be a fair league and won't say it again cause you guys decided to get into the league knowing how it is but you and the rest of NoSack's crew want to listen to that moron Gnat then that's on you. You still have time to get your money refunded if you don't trust me running the league and it doesn't matter to me either way but if you stay in then you should FINALLY stop all the crying and bitching. There's only two people in the league that are complaining which is mainly you numbers51 and NoSack. I'm not shocked that it's the only two that are part of the NoSack crew.

I'm going to actually feel bad for the guys who take this league seriously just to have you scam them out of their cash

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You said 2 people are being bitches, then listed 3. Are you contemplating taking me off the "bitches who've been bitching the last 4 days" list?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm going to actually feel bad for the guys who take this league seriously just to have you scam them out of their cash

Well that's nice cause none of them feel bad for you getting kicked out of my league twice....lol. Moron

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well that's nice cause none of them feel bad for you getting kicked out of my league twice....lol. Moron

That's because I actually got my cash back...and luckily Bill recognized the scam early.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Oh a conspiracy theory, that's fun. A shame we couldn't get Spartan in here. I notice you refuse to address any of the specifics I brought up.

No, you just go on about how you are being picked on, ignore the fact that you repeatedly attack me without provocation, because somebody else said something, at some point before I even joined your already dysfunctional league.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Oh a conspiracy theory, that's fun. A shame we couldn't get Spartan in here. I notice you refuse to address any of the specifics I brought up.

No, you just go on about how you are being picked on, ignore the fact that you repeatedly attack me without provocation, because somebody else said something, at some point before I even joined your already dysfunctional league.

Yawn yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You in or out??

Status
Not open for further replies.