IST: Cubs @ Diamondacks

chibears55

Liked Posts:
7/38 and 2 RBIs the last two weeks. Still under .200 for the season. Absolute shit defense. Yeah, he's doing such an awesome job because he hits the occasional solo shot. Let me know when he starts getting hits with runners on.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
His OPS is .886 in second half, that what counts..

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Cubs better get a couple solo shots.. (cant score otherwise)
DBacks gonna put a couple on board before its over

Only 1 was a solo shot but yea it took homers to get those extra runs home..

Lets finish this

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Solo shots baby...

Bryant says Fudge it, ill drive myself home..

Damn i hope he carries this hotness for another week or so..

Glad someone stepping up for Contreras lost

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
7/38 and 2 RBIs the last two weeks. Still under .200 for the season. Absolute shit defense. Yeah, he's doing such an awesome job because he hits the occasional solo shot. Let me know when he starts getting hits with runners on.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

He's hitting .231/.333/.554 since the start of June. His defense is also far better than you're giving him credit for. UZR/150 has him at 10.3 though DRS has him at a more below average -6. Fact of the matter is you only get better by playing. Schwarber has shown he can dominate AAA. At some point you have to let him take his lumps in the majors or trade him and the cubs seem to have far more faith in him than you do.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Schedule really opens up for awhile 4 vs 49-69 reds at home, 3 vs 56-61 Jays at home, another 3 vs the reds there, 3 @ 43-72 philly, 3 at home vs 58-60 Pirates, 3 at home vs 52-63 braves, another 4 at pitt

They don't play a team with a winning record until 3 at home vs Mil on sept 8th and only play 4 more series with teams who have a winning record which are 6 at home vs MIL/STL and 8 on the road vs them. The 2 game set vs Tampa might also be a team over .500 by the time they see them but suffice to say if the cubs beat teams they should they have about a month to open up a huge lead.

St. Louis has Boston, pitt, SD, TB, MiL and SF over the next month. Milwaukee has PIT, COR, SF, LA, STL and WAS.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Schedule really opens up for awhile 4 vs 49-69 reds at home, 3 vs 56-61 Jays at home, another 3 vs the reds there, 3 @ 43-72 philly, 3 at home vs 58-60 Pirates, 3 at home vs 52-63 braves, another 4 at pitt

They don't play a team with a winning record until 3 at home vs Mil on sept 8th and only play 4 more series with teams who have a winning record which are 6 at home vs MIL/STL and 8 on the road vs them. The 2 game set vs Tampa might also be a team over .500 by the time they see them but suffice to say if the cubs beat teams they should they have about a month to open up a huge lead.

St. Louis has Boston, pitt, SD, TB, MiL and SF over the next month. Milwaukee has PIT, COR, SF, LA, STL and WAS.

Its a nice thought, but for a team with 2 losses against the mets, 4 losses against the padres and 7 losses against the pirates, their focus against the teams they should beat is not there. Now is the time to dominate and take over the division, but they are not showing that killer instinct anymore.