***OFFICIAL*** Kyle Long roster bubble thread (igt)

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So.......

Recent rumblings out of baers practice today is Long simply can't stop fighting his teammates. He was so much of a distraction and queen about it, that Long had to be kicked out of practice... really putting on a good example for the rook there. I bet we can guess how prince got hurt.

Fox had this to say about it "That's not how we operate, and we'll handle it"... Yikes!

Reading the tea leafs a bit, I think baers brass is growing tired of Longs theatrics. From running his mouth to randos on twitter, to playing shitty video games for hours on end while talking to a camera, to now this: fighting your own fucking teammates. It's like it's LITERALLY impossible for this dorkchop to just stfu and play the damn game. His ego is massive, and he's quickly becoming quite the distraction. At some point, that welcome gets wore out. Everything about him screams spoiled daddy's boy. And quite frankly, we don't even know how good he even is at football anymore because of the slew of injuries.

I'm sure people will brush off this latest hiccup as just that; a hiccup. But I'm calling it right now... this will be Longs last year as a bear. His head isn't right. Injuries have degraded his play. He won't be worth the weight to carry.

Quote me, bitches.

#calledit

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Massive ego, born on third base to rich/influential father, can't stop tweeting every passing thought.

Gosh, it sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on it :thinking:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Massive ego, born on third base to rich/influential father, can't stop tweeting every passing thought.

Gosh, it sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on it :thinking:

I see where youre going with this, and i full heartedly agree. Makes me think that somehow the attack in charlotte VA yesterday was related to this. Trump doesn't denounce Nazis, just like Baers fans don't denounce Long beating up his black teammates.

The meatballs will undoubtedly give him, yet another, pass for this. It's actually sickening.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So strange

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best OL dance after a TD in the NFL though.

Truth!

ctntqnG.gif

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think this has to do with the eclipse that is happening on Aug 21,2017, people at work here have been acting funny because of it. I ask them and they just go "huh".

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuck Kyle Long and his list of relatives that are "supposedly" Top Tier.

Humble Pie has a way of becoming one's diet when a massive ego gets in one's way.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At least he's not a raper.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
or a Black unicorn... beatin up on the other Kyle

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If I were Da Coach at the time I would have fined his ass for always lollygaggin back to the huddle when I was tryin to instill a sense of Urgency at Bourbonnais TC