Fantasy football, last call?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hello.

The other thread is locked and dabears70 (the commish) asked me to make this thread because he can't and we have another opening because another owner got kicked out for not meeting a deadline. So if people who were interested before it got full and then didn't get in when the other 2 owners got kicked out, here is a third opportunity! We only have one spot so it will be first come first swerve. If you want to join please send me a pm and I will give you the link.

The commissioner wanted me to explain some of the rules he decided on so the new owner doesn't cause problems like the three that got kicked out for disagreeing too much.

The draft is on Sunday the 27th at 9 pm est. This is non negotiable. He also made it clear that autostart will be turned on and not off so if you have a problem with the draft time or this setting you should not join.

It is a snake draft I'm pretty sure so this is also non negotiable.

Trades are only approved by the commish, there will be no voting from the owners and all vetos are final, commish has complete control of trades and will not let any trades happen if he thinks it gives one team an advantage. So don't even try to do unfair trading. If you have a problem with the commish you can ask to I've your team deleted and he can do that for you.

I think at this point everyone understands the rules and all the bad eggs have been kicked out so looking forward to a fun ff season!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Nobody looks in here, the only way we get a response is in the Bears forum. I would ask crys for permission, but he will not speak with me, I roughed him up a bit a while back and I think he's still pretty upset about it.

If you send him a PM asking for permission for this thread to be moved to the Bears forum for 24 hours, he might go for it. Or start a new one in there.

I understand if you don't want to do this, crys is pretty intimidating, maybe we could ask one of the other unbanned to do it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nobody looks in here, the only way we get a response is in the Bears forum. I would ask crys for permission, but he will not speak with me, I roughed him up a bit a while back and I think he's still pretty upset about it.

If you send him a PM asking for permission for this thread to be moved to the Bears forum for 24 hours, he might go for it. Or start a new one in there.

I understand if you don't want to do this, crys is pretty intimidating, maybe we could ask one of the other unbanned to do it.

Who is "crys?"

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm assuming this thread is safe with the commish in Cali, should be no more threats of physical violence.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I already have 4 leagues, otherwise I'd love the wipe the floor with you noobs.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I already have 4 leagues, otherwise I'd love the wipe the floor with you noobs.

You are so lucky our commish is in cali right now. Because of what you just posted he would force you to join the league, take your $25 then kick you out of the league.

Very strict, very sensitive, but at least he is not fair.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You are so lucky our commish is in cali right now. Because of what you just posted he would force you to join the league, take your $25 then kick you out of the league.

Very strict, very sensitive, but at least he is not fair.

I'm the greatest of the great GOAT Fantasy football player! Your commish is lucky he hasn't faced HawkBear.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm the greatest of the great GOAT Fantasy football player! Your commish is lucky he hasn't faced HawkBear.

Consider yourself chocked out in Orlando.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
tenor.gif