2017 Fantasy Football Leagues recruitment thread.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Post your league type, rules, and openings here. Also post how to join. Try not to share email addresses in public, use PMs for that.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be willing to start up a CCS fantasy football league if enough CCS bros are interested. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
can this be an auction draft? ALso, can we change the draft time? The other league is drafting at the same time.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
can this be an auction draft? ALso, can we change the draft time? The other league is drafting at the same time.

Sure, we can do auction and a different draft day. But I'm not sure we'll get enough members, this thread is pretty dead.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'll be willing to start up a CCS fantasy football league if enough CCS bros are interested. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

Didn't you just bail on a CCS fantasy football league that you had committed to? The commish DB70 is losing his shit over there, the league has turned on him, you were his only ally. I like you, you're a good dude, but you abandoned your friend when he needed you the most.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't you just bail on a CCS fantasy football league that you had committed to? The commish DB70 is losing his shit over there, the league has turned on him, you were his only ally. I like you, you're a good dude, but you abandoned your friend when he needed you the most.

DB70 is gonna have a bad time. I am stunned that he went through with the league. I guess dude is a glutton for punishment.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I may want to switch to your league because things have gotten even worse since you left with no notice, unannounced. Everyone is cursing more in league threads, the commissioner even has slipped up and admitted it is a scam to take our $26 dollars several times. I thought he was joking but it may or may not be serious and now there are rule changes happening in the middle of the night now that he has everyone's moneys. I hope it is not a big trap but things are not looking good.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you're interested in joining a 12-man, 1-ppr, 2-qb redraft league, drop a note to kdajuhr@gmail.com. It's always a blast. ($50)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your settings and transparency about rules as well as your willingness to accept voting on key settings is also very appealing too. It is the opposite of the fascist approach we have seen in the original league that you left probably because of the stress and untruths and lying.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I may want to switch to your league because things have gotten even worse since you left with no notice, unannounced. Everyone is cursing more in league threads, the commissioner even has slipped up and admitted it is a scam to take our $26 dollars several times. I thought he was joking but it may or may not be serious and now there are rule changes happening in the middle of the night now that he has everyone's moneys. I hope it is not a big trap but things are not looking good.

What?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I am 99.98% sure it was a joke.. But I am very interested in the auction league, mostly because I've never done one and it seems ALOT better. You are not handcuffed by draft position..

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am 99.98% sure it was a joke.. But I am very interested in the auction league, mostly because I've never done one and it seems ALOT better. You are not handcuffed by draft position..

I've never done one either.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My cuck team is up.

we need 4 more to sign up this week to have a good league.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My cuck team is up.

we need 4 more to sign up this week to have a good league.

So we are trying the auction draft?? make sure you do a couple auction mocks..