2017 Fantasy Football Leagues recruitment thread.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
12 team PPR with a TE premium(1.5 PPR), starting requirements are 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2 flex(RB, WR or TE), 2 defensive lineman, 2 LB'ers, 2 Secondary - 25 man roster.

League is in its 5th year and is an auction with a 250$ budget. It is slated for Sept 3rd @7pm(not negotiable), league fees are 125$ CAN or 100$USD(+/- a few $$ depending on exchange).

13 week regular season with 4 teams making the playoffs which is a 3 week total points shootout.

PM if interested

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I may want to switch to your league because things have gotten even worse since you left with no notice, unannounced. Everyone is cursing more in league threads, the commissioner even has slipped up and admitted it is a scam to take our $26 dollars several times. I thought he was joking but it may or may not be serious and now there are rule changes happening in the middle of the night now that he has everyone's moneys. I hope it is not a big trap but things are not looking good.

It's too bad that i'd actually expect you to be the kind of person that would come on here and make it look like i stole your little ass buy in money when i was under suspension and couldn't even come on here and defend myself. Some real weak ass petty shit thing to do. This shows even more that you're just a troll and a child. Good job Mr Sinclair.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Control yourself. Take it to PM.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Still have spots open for an auction league. It will either be a free league or $25 buy in, depending on interest. Most of us are brand new to auction drafts, so you don't need to be an expert.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1018099/invitation?key=03c69a6f10b3e532&ikey=161377f7eb57a0ea&yw=inv_em_nfl&dt=2017-08-18&rf=yh.inv.eml2

Joined! My first ever auction league that I've ever been in, so I am definitely looking forward to it 100% and can't wait for the auction draft. I will be doing some mocks tonight before the McGregor/mayweather fight which I am also excited about as well and cannot believe my mother actually surprised me by ordering it on pay per view she is the absolute best, worked an extra shift at Steak and Egger just to make this happen and told me also if there's a buy in for this league she will take care of that for me as well! What a great weekend this is shaping up to be.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is auction draft right? When I'm in the settings it says standard draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry aboot that, updated! We still have a few spots left for anyone interested.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact it switched to Auction I'm not even disappointed I missed it. My team worked out somehow, I hate those things. I'm surprised there aren't a couple juggaurnauts like usually happens, where one guy has 3 first round picks, an elite QB, and half the good back-ups.

Auctions suck.