The 2017-18 Bulls jinx

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The Chicago Bulls have been picked dead last in ESPN Forecast's projected standings for the 2017-18 season. Just 26 projected wins for a team that has gone to the playoffs in eight of the past nine seasons. That's a hard fall from grace for a proud organization that rode Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen to six NBA championships and worldwide prominence.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...er-forecast-chicago-bulls-right-where-want-be

The Bulls seem to have some kind of consensus about being the worst predicted record in the league for 2017-18.

But somehow this overlooks potential injuries and other teams that are going to play their own tank game with trades that aren't final yet. I'm worried that the east is so weak, that the Bulls will still pull off some kind of record that keeps them just far enough from good lottery odds... again.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh don't worry, we were jinxed from having the #1 pick long before this story came out

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh don't worry, we were jinxed from having the #1 pick long before this story came out

All hail Reinny and his two stooges in Gar and Pax. Worst team in the NBA a few years from having the best regular season record for two consecutive years under Thibs.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'm not to worried about it, seeing as how the top of the draft should be loaded with Porter, Bagley, Doncic and Ayton. What concerns me is that we're actually better than we look on paper, even though I don't believe that's the case. It is possible that Kris Dunn makes a big leap and Markannen plays at a higher level than people thought he would.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I'm not to worried about it, seeing as how the top of the draft should be loaded ...

My point is they will miss picking from those top positions and back taking a risk on a potential good player or being conservative with a steady benchwarmer.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not to worried about it, seeing as how the top of the draft should be loaded with Porter, Bagley, Doncic and Ayton. What concerns me is that we're actually better than we look on paper, even though I don't believe that's the case. It is possible that Kris Dunn makes a big leap and Markannen plays at a higher level than people thought he would.

This team has no talent and Reinny has proven himself once again to be an idiot when it comes to putting a team together. Gar/Pax are major assholes and incompetent. From a very good championship level team to the dregs of the NBA and the American League with the White Sox. FUck him and his stooges.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are already locked in to taking the white Euro player in the top 5 next year. Guaranteed no matter where they pick.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
The Bulls are already locked in to taking the white Euro player in the top 5 next year. Guaranteed no matter where they pick.

One that lacks explosiveness, lateral quickness, and can't rebound.

The three keys to success for any draft prospect.