Cutler show tonight at 6 PM

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm on an old revived computer. I really have no idea what is running. I really had things locked down when I was going to feedforall with this computer. I'd get a lot of x's but no visible ads.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
He looked like Jay, makes a nice throw with some zip and then throws to the flat and th RB needs to come back to the ball to even make a catch.

He is still only good when he can throw over the middle. Deep ball is crap, touch pass is crap, and he does not have any awareness in the pocket.

Yeah same old Jay.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
He looked like Jay, makes a nice throw with some zip and then throws to the flat and th RB needs to come back to the ball to even make a catch.

He is still only good when he can throw over the middle. Deep ball is crap, touch pass is crap, and he does not have any awareness in the pocket.

Yeah same old Jay.

If he keeps that up in Miami I'm going to have to admit I was wrong.
His deep ball didn't seem to look that bad long ago, but that was pretty typical of him for the last few years.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Yeah same old Jay.

This is a spot on analysis in two sentences. He always had great tools, but great limitations as a passer.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Hows the job scene down there. Getting real sick of snow in WI, and packer fans,

It's good. I make $300,000/year as a part time telemarketer in south beach. Spend the rest of the day watching Game of Thrones and eating philly cheese steaks.

Come on down, broseph. I've got an ottoman with your name on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Yeah same old Jay.

Spot on. It funny how other ppl. keep expecting jay to be a good Qb. I'm not even sure he's a good back-up

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its interesting that Tunsil is his LT.

They have tackles, something Jay hasn't had. I think they can move the ball actually. Cutler looks better than Moore or Glennon. He can make a playoff push with that team, imo.

Long term, 2018, the Bears will be fine in another 12 months.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
834213262-e1503051134355.jpg

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Dolphins offensive line looks like absolute garbage. Cutler is gonna have a tough season running for his life. I see a lot of WR screens on the horizon.