Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Hansen will probably be moved to AA and join Collins and Jimenez. Maybe Dunning too...

I expect Rutherford, Sheets and Burger to be at AA to start next season. Then there is Robert. He probably starts at Winston-Salem next year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just threw his first White Sox pitch. His nationals starts didn't go well except one.

Throwing 93-95, with a plus plus curve ball when it locates for strikes. He is the "shortest" 6'6" I have seen in a while. Long limbs. Awkward enough, and put together enough. I like him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
worked through his first inning, stranding the leadoff man.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Worked late tonight and didn't get to watch the game live. I only caught his last inning.

Apparently he had trouble getting his curve over tonight--at least that's what Stone said after he got taken out the game.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Kopech won his first AAA start Monday.

Giolito had some trouble commanding his curve and missed a few critical times when he was asked to locate inside. Still, he looked pretty good.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
SO we have a nice portion of the future on roster now. Rodon, Giolito, Lopez, Abreu, Anderson, Moncada, Davidson, Garcia

Delmonico may be the utility bat off the bench, I love his IQ

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
SO we have a nice portion of the future on roster now. Rodon, Giolito, Lopez, Abreu, Anderson, Moncada, Davidson, Garcia

Delmonico may be the utility bat off the bench, I love his IQ

Delmonico is a great story. I hope he keeps playing well. It's too bad Engel can't hit because he is a major league centerfielder on defense.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Still so much talent in the minors...

Rutherford, Jimenez, Dunning, Collins, Burger, Sheets, Hansen, Robert, Burdi and Cease...

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
So the first four in the rotation next year look like Rodon, Lopez, Giolito and Shields. There are a lot of options to consider for the 5th spot.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
So the first four in the rotation next year look like Rodon, Lopez, Giolito and Shields. There are a lot of options to consider for the 5th spot.

That looks right. I am good with Shields holing a spot down until Koepech is ready which I suspect will be sometime around the AS Break if he keeps just doing what he is doing. I'd look toward a Free Agent for the 5th spot. A lot of mid to lower tier guys that I like. I think I'd see if Santiago would want to come back on a two year deal for like $5-7 million per.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Pretty bad as a starting four. SHields yet? Hilarious.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Hansen was promoted to AA and is starting Monday. Hansen leads all minor league pitchers in strikeouts.

Burger went 5-5 last night and hit for the cycle. Sheets had a walk off winning hit.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Hansen was promoted to AA and is starting Monday. Hansen leads all minor league pitchers in strikeouts.

Burger went 5-5 last night and hit for the cycle. Sheets had a walk off winning hit.

Again, I get that they are lottery tickets, but we got a lot of lottery tickets that have numbers coming in already on them. I've already watched more of them this year than last year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe you should just follow the Cubs. It might make you happier.

I'm returning to being sour on the rebuild as well. I'm remembering the most difficult thing in baseball is to peak two aces in their prime to have ability to dominate playoff series easily.

We had what everyone wants. Hitters go up and down every year, 2 cost controlled aces is when you go all-in, not rebuild.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe you should just follow the Cubs. It might make you happier.

NO thank you. I hate the Cubs and I hate Reinsdorf. I am just an honest person. Reinny wrecked the Bulls and wrecked the White Sox. Worst owner in professional sports.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The youth is showing promise. It's early, but it looks like we have three solid starters for next season in Rodon, Giolito, and Lopez. Still have a ton of talent in Kopech, Hansen, Stephens, Cease, Dunning to back fill the rotation in 2018/2019. Our pitching is pretty well set.

Funny how the team is winning more after our trades than before.

I still want to see our hitters progress. However, Eloy is making a case to get a look see at least in 2018. He's flat out the best hitting prospect in the minors since....maybe ever for the White Sox.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Also, Davidson mashed a three run homer. He also hit a laser shot to right but the outfielder was perfectly positioned. He was close to a 5 RBI day. He still has a great chance at 30 homers. It's nice to see considering the struggles he endured when he first joined the Sox and battling back from the broken foot last year.